News Flash, Bahamas....no amt of Trump ass kissing is gonna save you!!

ONCE AGAIN THE TIGER HAS NAILED IT......I KNEW TRUMP WOULD FIND A WAY TO FUCK THE BLACKS OF THIS ISLAND......AND SO HE HAS. I HATE BEING RIGHT ALL THE FUCKIN TIME, BUT I GOT IT LIKE DAT

You really need to see a doctor (not the guy hanging out on the corner) and check your meds.

ONCE AGAIN THE TIGER HAS NAILED IT......I KNEW TRUMP WOULD FIND A WAY TO FUCK THE BLACKS OF THIS ISLAND......AND SO HE HAS. I HATE BEING RIGHT ALL THE FUCKIN TIME, BUT I GOT IT LIKE DAT
I remember taking trips to that area. Many African Americans on them I talked to did not believe in tipping nor gratuities. And there was no guilt. Not representative of everyone, but to fuck some people can save you some money to partay. Being one way sucks. Being the giver and not receiving sucks even more.

Watching this poor desperate minister of the Bahamas, pour all this accolade and praise to Trump is just heart wrenching, kinda like the meetings he haS with survivors of a mass shootings. In your face he's all sugar water, but once he gets with his Nazi crew, its a knife in your back so deep, your belly button pops out.

For now, he'll take credit sending our hard earned tax dollars to the Island, as if he's the one writing a check from Trump profits, recording the praise of these desperate people, for his rallies, but soon very soon, these brown people will end up like most do....waiting by an abandoned shack for more help to come.

To those who live on these Islands of magnificants....climate change is real, hurricanes are only going to intensify and no amount of money is gonna ever give you back yesterdays. Its time to RETHINK OCEAN FRONT HOUSING AND BUSINESS'S AND UNDERSTAND, MOTHER NATURE IS MORE POWERFUL THAN EVEN TRUMP

The Cult has no empathy, what did you expect?

Watching this poor desperate minister of the Bahamas, pour all this accolade and praise to Trump is just heart wrenching, kinda like the meetings he haS with survivors of a mass shootings. In your face he's all sugar water, but once he gets with his Nazi crew, its a knife in your back so deep, your belly button pops out.

For now, he'll take credit sending our hard earned tax dollars to the Island, as if he's the one writing a check from Trump profits, recording the praise of these desperate people, for his rallies, but soon very soon, these brown people will end up like most do....waiting by an abandoned shack for more help to come.

To those who live on these Islands of magnificants....climate change is real, hurricanes are only going to intensify and no amount of money is gonna ever give you back yesterdays. Its time to RETHINK OCEAN FRONT HOUSING AND BUSINESS'S AND UNDERSTAND, MOTHER NATURE IS MORE POWERFUL THAN EVEN TRUMP
Didn't realize the Bahamas are a British Commonwealth, did ya......... :eusa_whistle:
With Boris the wanna be Trump and Brexit on the brink....Minister Bahamas is reaching out mostly to the US and can't put enough lipstick on trump balls....oh and just for the record, I get Google also, should I need facts or informing.

Oh damn... you need some facts very bad. your google must not be working.

BTW... we.. US have sent relief there so far about 10 million worth, which I believe is much more that Britain. You just have Trump on your brain 24/7

Weve always had hurricanes out there... always. always. do you even understand that? look at a map and see how the coast lines along the gulf and the eastern seaboard have been shaped by the erosion from eons of storms.
If anything, bad hurricanes have been much lighter than predicted by the GW alarmists, but dont let that stop you.

Forum List

Back