News Flash: Pot tells Kettle, he won't prosecute....LOL

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Pot ie, Trump, has decided....he no longer wants' to "lock her up", as if this man had a leg to stand on to begin with with all the shit he's doing....he's also, Mr. Pot who USED THE RACIST GROUPS TO GET ELECTED....has now decided, that maybe racism isn't such a cool thing to back anymore.....kinda like how they USED the Fake Christian right back in the day.

Folks, I will say this for the last time, Trump will be our worst nightmare. He stands for nothing, falls for everything via twitter and in essence used stupid ignorant dumb clueless white idiots and now he has no use for the suckers.

I am certain, Ivanka was be a pretty good President.

Pot ie, Trump, has decided....he no longer wants' to "lock her up", as if this man had a leg to stand on to begin with with all the shit he's doing....he's also, Mr. Pot who USED THE RACIST GROUPS TO GET ELECTED....has now decided, that maybe racism isn't such a cool thing to back anymore.....kinda like how they USED the Fake Christian right back in the day.

Folks, I will say this for the last time, Trump will be our worst nightmare. He stands for nothing, falls for everything via twitter and in essence used stupid ignorant dumb clueless white idiots and now he has no use for the suckers.

I doubt very much it is the last time!

Some folks are just completely incompetent when it comes to political analysis...this poster is one of them...it would be more than easy to completely de-construct every criticism he voices...I simply will not waste my time...I am sure others will.

Forum List

Back