News Source

Dogbiscuit

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2020
Ive heard rumors about Fox News and I know theyve been sold and to whom, so Im wanting something different.
I still get the majority of my news from them, but I wanted ask you who you prefer.
So who is has taken the place of Fox News to be fair and balanced ?

Last edited:
Ive heard rumors about Fox News and I know theyve been sold and to whom, so Im wanting something different.
I still get the majority of my news from them, but I wanted ask you who you prefer.

Trust no one, especially those who claim to be fair and balanced.

Educate yourself, particularly via history, and you won't need someone else to define reality.

Avoid Democrat sources.

Educate yourself, particularly via history, and you won't need someone else to define reality.

Avoid Democrat sources.
Avoid Democrat sources.
Sounds good.
Ive been doing a good bit of reading when I can.
For me, its been difficult to know how to identify some of the left/right leaning sources.

Go get a subscription to a couple magazines/journals. Turn off the TV -- you'll thank me later.

Maybe get BOTH sides. Which is "fair and balanced".. Like maybe a subscription to National Review or WSJournal.. And to match maybe Reason Mag, The Nation, or New Yorker.

It'll take discipline to read thru all that -- but you'll build ability to debate and argue your personal principles..

Mostly YouTUBE. And random articles I run across. I like watching Rageaholic’s political takes,Steven Crowder,Tim Pool,Eric July,Ben Shapiro and a few others. Good mix of Liberal,Libertatian and Conservative views.

Avoid Democrat sources.

There are "non-partisan" sources that give you "fair and balanced".. Reason Mag is a leading one. A libertarian OBJECTIVE view of every issue and event.

If you're not into REAL "fair and balanced" -- quit whining about Fox...

Go get a subscription to a couple magazines/journals. Turn off the TV -- you'll thank me later.

Maybe get BOTH sides. Which is "fair and balanced".. Like maybe a subscription to National Review or WSJournal.. And to match maybe Reason Mag, The Nation, or New Yorker.

It'll take discipline to read thru all that -- but you'll build ability to debate and argue your personal principles..
Mostly YouTUBE. And random articles I run across. I like watching Rageaholic’s political takes,Steven Crowder,Tim Pool,Eric July,Ben Shapiro and a few others. Good mix of Liberal,Libertatian and Conservative views.
Sounds great.

Indeed. I read more from the Left than I do the right. I don't need reinforcement of my beliefs, and I like to know what the enemy is plotting.

Indeed. I read more from the Left than I do the right. I don't need reinforcement of my beliefs, and I like to know what the enemy is plotting.

Exactly.. And even Mother Jones breaks some good stories that nobody else cares about.. I USED to subscribe to Mother Jones, The Nation, National Review and Reason Mag all at the same time when I first became political.. Don't have that energy anymore..

Forum List

Back