NewsNation

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
Is there anyone who watches this, and what are your thoughts on it? Seems unbiased and their reporting is pretty thorough, I just decided to give them a try and like that they try hard to keep their biases out of the reporting.

Is there anyone who watches this, and what are your thoughts on it? Seems unbiased and their reporting is pretty thorough, I just decided to give them a try and like that they try hard to keep their biases out of the reporting.

Just checked it out. Not impressed. Give me some dilaudid so I can dumb down enough to stay tuned in. The woman giving the story on Ukraine made no effort to even investigate much less question Ukraine's role in the west and years of corruption with the US government much less the very old conflicts going back 350 years with Russia which Putin is now settling.

There is no such thing as unbiased reporting.

There is only a level and direction of bias with which you're willing to live.

Ideally, anyone seeking information will seek it from multiple sources, paying special attention to those that challenge your narrative.
If all the "facts" are presented, the journalist doesn't offer an opinion it is unbiased.

It rarely happens though.

If all the "facts" are presented, the journalist doesn't offer an opinion it is unbiased.

It rarely happens though.

What passes for "facts" these days is ephemeral and, more often than not, the "fact checker" brings more bias into a discussion than the facts they claim to check.

Any journalist will present those facts that support his narrative and ignore the rest.

Relying on any single source of information is an explicit admission that you just don't care to know anything.

The woman giving the story on Ukraine made no effort to even investigate much less question Ukraine's role in the west and years of corruption with the US government much less the very old conflicts going back 350 years with Russia which Putin is now settling.
How can someone so biased as yourself give any kind of unbiased opinion?

How can someone so biased as yourself give any kind of unbiased opinion?
Sheer talent and training.

Now, how can someone like you as fucking clueless and wrong all the time as you show your face here every day still pretending the Useless Stuttering Fuck in the WH actually won a popularity context even as he sets the preamble for WWIII? :lmao:

Sheer talent and training.

Now, how can someone like you as fucking clueless and wrong all the time as you show your face here every day still pretending the Useless Stuttering Fuck in the WH actually won a popularity context even as he sets the preamble for WWIII? :lmao:
You're in your own world, perhaps more so than anyone on the board.

You're in your own world, perhaps more so than anyone on the board.
Thanks! Most people on this board are in LaLaLand. My world is the land of reality, as tested and proven EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY.

YOUR world has collapsed our economy, sent inflation soaring to a 40 year high, made food, gasoline and milk now scarce unaffordable commodities, sent FBI after school moms, is now close to dragging us into another World War.

The truly scary thing is that you can't even see the massive harm you have done, either that or you LIKE IT.

Ukrainian imigrant...
why didn't you enlist in the Ukrainian army? Why are you such a cowardly talker?
You were born and raised in the Ukrainian Soviet Republic of the USSR, then you received a free Education at the Leningrad Polytechnic Institute...
Boy you told about it
Are you SHITTING me?

GTFO!!

Forum List

Back