🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Newsom Is Nervous

I guess he will have to cheat his way back in just like Biden did.

Oh, the QAnon is strong in this one.

QAnon had nothing to do with the cheating. It is obvious the election was rigged. You have to have your head deep in the sand or believe everything the MSM tells you if you don't think the election was rigged. And this isn't the first time.

Yeah, they've had the election fraud infrastructure in place for many years now. California should be easy pickins for a totalitarian establishment type like Newsome. I wouldn't be surprised if he managed to beat the recall by rigging the signature verification process, which I hear he is working on right now.

QAnon had nothing to do with the cheating. It is obvious the election was rigged. You have to have your head deep in the sand or believe everything the MSM tells you if you don't think the election was rigged. And this isn't the first time.

QAnon must have sent you a memo.

QAnon must have sent you a memo.

How do you know the aliens didn't tell me? :D

Yeah, they've had the election fraud infrastructure in place for many years now. California should be easy pickins for a totalitarian establishment type like Newsome. I wouldn't be surprised if he managed to beat the recall by rigging the signature verification process, which I hear he is working on right now.

Not to mention, look how long Nancy P has cheated her way in election after election. She is pretty good at it after years of doing it.

he's nervous my friends!

HE'S SHAKING IN HIS BOOOOOOOOOOOOTS!

Yes, it does seem that our governor is "nervous."

1. He openly opined that some of his opponents oppose the "browning" of this state.

2. He promised to appoint an African American lady to replace one of our two Senators in case one of them resigns.

Nevertheless, I feel that he will NOT be recalled, for many, many people in today's California prefer the liberal policies of a Dem governor to those of a Republican governor.

he's nervous my friends!

HE'S SHAKING IN HIS BOOOOOOOOOOOOTS!

From an article a link away from the one in the OP

"Look, we’ve made mistakes," Newsom said. "I’ve made mistakes. But we own them, we learn from them, and we never stop trying. ... I just want you to know: We're not going to change course just because of a few naysayers and doomsdayers. To the California critics who are promoting partisan, political power grabs with outdated prejudices and rejecting everything that makes California truly great, we say this: We will not be distracted from getting shots in arms and our economy booming again. This is a fight for California's future."

I find it funny that he is calling the effort to remove him as a “power grab”. Not one hint of remorse or regret for all the power that he has unjustifiably grabbed and abused, and continues to abuse, and no hint of any willingness to give up any of that power; not one hint of concern over the damage that he has done to the economy and culture of California through his abuse of power, or the very real harm that he has caused to the people of California. Not a hint of any concern for anything other than his own ability to remain in power, and to continue to seize and abuse power.

This man is a sociopathic criminal, who belongs in prison, and not in public office.

Forum List

Back