Newsom wants to amend the constitution

CA gov Newsome wants to abolish the 2nd amendment.

Comment:
I don't think that the corrupt Democrat Party's criminals, gangs and terrorists are going to turn in their guns.
Is Newsome dumb?
Ya think?

He is a total dick head. I sure wouldn't want my state to be like his state.

Newsom is trying like hell to fix his broken state so he can run for president... lol... but his one party democrat state legislature won't let him... LMFAO....

Last edited:

Comment:
I don't think that the corrupt Democrat Party's criminals, gangs and terrorists are going to turn in their guns.
Is Newsome dumb?

California Gov. Gavin Newsom is eyeing a change to the United States Constitution. The state's legislature on Thursday approved a resolution in support of Newsom's call for a 28th Constitutional amendment, according to the Los Angeles Times. The amendment would enshrine a list of Democratic gun-control policy priorities into federal law.

Comment:
Politically it's a dumb move.

Comment:
Is Newsome dumb?

The constitutional convention method has never been used to change that document. I figure that's the only way such an amendment would happen though. There will never be enough state legislatures coming onside with the other method.

LOL.....You can't call for a constitutional convention on one issue and he knows that. No, his aim is to turn the rest of the country into CA.

Once a constitutional convention starts it's Katy bar the door as everything is up for grabs and a constitutional convention does not answer to the people's will once it starts.

That's why I will always be against it.

Comment:
Is Newsome dumb?
Newsom has no control over who owns guns.

The constitutional convention method has never been used to change that document. I figure that's the only way such an amendment would happen though. There will never be enough state legislatures coming onside with the other method.
Either way, you need 38 states to approve.
And that will never happen.

Gruesome wants to Californicate the entire country.
He does, indeed and I don't believe a word he says about not running for POTUS next year. I cannot imagine the Dems sticking with Tater and all they'll have is the Big Grin and one of those troglodyte females that swim in their blue cesspools. After all, the media has convinced them that Trump is Hitler with nukes so they'll rubber-stamp almost ANY candidate their media gods present to them.

he is going after your guns folks. this will never pass. this governor is an idiot.
He's a dangerous idiot because he is another smooth talker, just like Obama. He can make snake oil sound like liquid gold. Watch out for that guy.

He's a dangerous idiot because he is another smooth talker, just like Obama. He can make snake oil sound like liquid gold. Watch out for that guy.
every gun store already has to do back round checks. and gun owners already have to wait time before it is through. and they pay big feels for things to go with those guns. its the criminals and mental sick people that are the problem. and if you change the age f9or gun owners from 18 then got to change age for when people can join the military. plenty of military men going way back shot , murdered and rapped off and on military campus with guns then were given at ages younger then 21/ if they cant handle gun on street at 18 they cant handle in the military at 18., brain still these same. it will; never happen. t omany gunner owners and gun organizations to go against it.

Forum List

Back