Newspaper In England Says Royal Baby's New Name 'George' Is A Racial Slur On Blacks

Here we go again. These type people are never satisfied and will find anything to play the race card. This is the most absurd so far.

The name George was a 'racial slur' | The Voice Online

Excerpts:

Yesterday the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge announced to the world their son’s name George Alexander Louis, who will be known as His Royal Highness Prince George of Cambridge.

African Americans have a long history with the name George.

During the slave trade many black men were referred to as George, after George Pullman, the engineer and industrialist who was known for hiring them shortly before the Civil Rights Movement began.

It was also considered as a racial slur.

High class passengers who were transported on Pullmans trains called the workers, who were predominately black, George so they did not have to learn their names.

~snip

African Americans can get over themselves.

what?

did someone hack your account?

are you sick?

Here we go again. These type people are never satisfied and will find anything to play the race card. This is the most absurd so far.

Excerpts:

Yesterday the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge announced to the world their son’s name George Alexander Louis, who will be known as His Royal Highness Prince George of Cambridge.

During the slave trade many black men were referred to as George, after George Pullman, the engineer and industrialist who was known for hiring them shortly before the Civil Rights Movement began.

High class passengers who were transported on Pullmans trains called the workers, who were predominately black, George so they did not have to learn their names.

~snip

And now we know why Blacks name thier kids Takqushanda and Tyrepo instead of George and Mary:D

Excerpts:

~snip

All the royal couple has to do is say 'off with their heads.' After years of thinking feudalism was definitely wrong, I'm not so sure now. The queen can dissolve parliament and take over. She can take all this shit in hand and deal with it. We, here in America, can't. We are doomed. I'm so glad my SIL is a subject of the crown. That gives my children choices. 100 years before the Revolution, my original ancestor here was a loyalist. I think I could be one as well after events of the last few weeks here in this country.

What the FLUCK?

:confused:Yeah I was thinking the same thing.

Excerpts:

~snip

[MENTION=38085]Noomi[/MENTION]
You are mentally challenged. It is not African AMERICANS who are having a cow over this. It is African ENGLISH! You are too stupid to even keep on breathing. Someone must be there giving you CPR every minute of your life.

Once the black racists have spoken, that's it. I hope the royals take back over the government and get their country under control. WE will never be able to do that here.

The situation with minorities is much worse in england than it is here...

They are extremely PC whereas we are just kinda PC. And that should tell you how bad it is over there in that regard if they're more PC than we are....lol

They will get over the PC shit a lot quicker than we will.

No one cares what the blacks think about this or anything else. George is a royal name. If the negroes named the baby it would be something like D'RayRay, Shanaynay, Tyrone, Doo-wayne, Boomquisha or something equally ridiculous.

Excerpts:

~snip

Did you even read the article?:eusa_eh:

The Royal family should obviously have done some in depth investigation as to what name was acceptable to African Americans and conducted themselves according to what they want. You know, like all Americans are supposed to do.

Oh, who cares what African AMERICANS were named back in a day in a different country?

can those people not see how ridiculous they are?
No they cannot. They have an inherent need to characterize themselves as perpetual victims simply because their forefathers may have been real victims. Perceived racism must be kept alive at all costs. Otherwise the race pimps like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and Barack Obama will have absolutely no value to them and will therefore become TOTALLY worthless to anyone.

Excerpts:

~snip
No they can't. They enjoy their role as victims...gives them the excuse they need to demand continuous handouts instead rather than working to achieve their own goals.

Last edited:
how fucking racist can these stupid assholes be ? there are a load of black men whom are named George, don't believe me ? just look them up, there is NOT one phony name in my list

let's see, there is George Washington Bush,
George Alcorn,
George Carruthers,
George Crum,
George F. Grant,
George Murray, and then of course there is George Washington Carver.

the name George is considered a racial slur ?? so in other words the above named men are racists ??

gimme a fucking break you liberal fucking assholes. :lmao:

how fucking racist can these stupid assholes be ? there are a load of black men whom are named George, don't believe me ? just look them up, there is NOT one phony name in my list

George Alcorn,
George Carruthers,
George Crum,
George F. Grant,

the name George is considered a racial slur ?? so in other words the above named men are racists ??

George Foreman

The UK has had a lot of kingGerorges, race baiters need to STFU

George I of Great Britain
George II of Great Britain
George III of the United Kingdom
George IV of the United Kingdom

George Alcorn,
George Carruthers,
George Crum,
George F. Grant,

George Foreman
Georgy progy puddin pi :lol:

The Royal family should obviously have done some in depth investigation as to what name was acceptable to African Americans and conducted themselves according to what they want. You know, like all Americans are supposed to do.

You know it was the British who did this, not Americans.

Yes I do, which makes this claim of offense that much more ridiculous. It's as ridiculous as saying the entire English language is racist code.

Congressional Black Caucus Discovers Entire English Language is a Racist Code Word | FrontPage Magazine

I am glad to see so many black people breaking away from the politics of grievance. Complaining that the British Royal Family named a baby George (after a long time of Kings named George) is offensive to African Americans is possibly the height of absurdity. Of course the boy won't be King George. He will have to choose a regnal name when he takes the throne.

You know it was the British who did this, not Americans.

[MENTION=26153] High_Gravity[/MENTION]

IOU + rep. But I have to spread it around first.

I do get where they are coming from, though. Last year when I went to the east to see the grave of my original ancestor, I learned that in the early colonial days, most slaves were indentured whites who sold their freedom just to get to come here. If I recall correctly it would take 7 years indentured as a slave to earn their freedom. When Bacon's Rebellion took place, the gentry noticed that European slaves and African slaves were perfectly capable of getting together and rebelling against the crown. From that day on, the colonies used African slaves almost exclusively trying to keep control. Note, it was COLONIAL times. The colonies were under the rule of the British crown. So, the slave ships in that day flew the Union Jack. Not having been to where my ancestors were from, (except the east coast of the US0 and not much giving a flip what they do in England now, I am not sure to what extent the general discontent over slavery is there. Being still feudal in nature, perhaps they just accept it and go on. At any rate, this article IS indeed written by a subject of the crown. I read it quickly, but I don't recall any mention of Americans with African heritage in it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacon's_Rebellion

Last edited:
1. George Burns
2. George H. W. Bush
3. George W. Bush
4. George Clinton
5. George Clooney
6. George Foreman
7. George Gershwin
8. George Hamilton
9. George Lucas
10. George Michael