Newsweek Editor At Large, MSNBC Founder, Biden Supporter - "It's Time to Freak Out: Donald Trump Is Very Likely Our Next President"

You don't have a single fact to go on so you go to insults. You are like your Orange Hero, you argue on a 6 year spoiled brat level.
I laugh at you, vrenn. :laughing0301:
If you can read, you will see how wrong you are, minion.

More delicious Leftist TRUMP IS BACK! panic:

The best two quotes in the article are actually from RINOS:

Trump is so unpredictable that anything could happen. Literally anything,” said GOP pollster Frank Luntz, who added that Trump’s hold on his base of supporters today is “even stronger and more intense” than it was in 2016.

“Trump learned from the ‘mistakes’ of relying on institutionalist and ‘deep state’ puppets who refused to adhere to his will when he required them to,” added Michael Steele, a former RNC chairman. “He will not make that mistake again.”

The New Republic has now jumped into the fray of Leftist catastrophism.

Hoo boy, this one's a doozy, bold faced emphasis is mine.

Polling says it’s a dead heat, but the bias in the electoral college means Biden needs to win by something like 3.8 points to have a 50–50 chance of winning. If the national vote is a tie, Trump has about a 93 percent chance of winning based on my own modeling. Based on pure polling, if the election were held today Biden would almost certainly lose the Electoral College count decisively.

The calls from inside the house are getting louder and more frequent with each passing day.

There’s a lot of theories on why polls were so wrong in 2016 and 2020 (including “shy” Trump voters), but the important takeaway is that the aggregated polling numbers consistently underestimated his support. They missed by 1.1 points in 2016 and 2.7 points in 2020. We are in a position where Trump could win the popular vote if polls are showing a dead heat but have the same amount of bias as in the past two general election cycles. If so, the possibility of Biden winning drops to effectively zero.

Even the lefties are calling you out. Be sweet if it was a lefty that gets you banned again.
Praying management will do what you can't?

cRawley,

Don't oblige me to tell you again....I wasn't banned from here...I walked away.

Now repeat that, Felice, so we know you've got it.

I laugh at you, vrenn. :laughing0301:
If you can read, you will see how wrong you are, minion.

You are recatapulting propaganda, right from the Hive...

Tell us again who is in a cult.

Show me your badge.

Or GFY.

I call it a "bookshelf test".

You wanna play?

Already have, but scrubs gotta try to make their bones.
So you have no on-topic comments, just ESL trolling and ranting?

My take on the topic is that it's unlikely that Trump will win the OO back in 2024, but if he does...!

:)

The New Republic has now jumped into the fray of Leftist catastrophism.

Hoo boy, this one's a doozy, bold faced emphasis is mine.

The calls from inside the house are getting louder and more frequent with each passing day.
Liberal catastrophism.

Why alienate potential allies?

Unless you WANT conservatism (and Trump) to fail?

Keep it up, and it/he surely will.

Nope.

2 members.

The rest are liberals, conservatives, libertarians, independents and so forth.

But to address the OP, I think it 0% likely that Trump will be president again.

Nominee, yes.

President, no.
Yup. Lots and lots of leftists.

And my crystal ball is broken. So I won’t assume that either Trump or Potato end up with their respective Parties’ nominations.

Forum List

Back