Newsweek Editor At Large, MSNBC Founder, Biden Supporter - "It's Time to Freak Out: Donald Trump Is Very Likely Our Next President"

I've been hearing that as Grifty accumulates indictments...

You've surely p'wned them now...
Every indictment brings higher contribution amounts and increasing polling numbers. It's almost like people have figured out that this is a sign of desperation from DC. If that DC judge decides to actually put him in a cell, I think we may finally get the SCOTUS involved.

Every indictment brings higher contribution amounts and increasing polling numbers. It's almost like people have figured out that this is a sign of desperation from DC. If that DC judge decides to actually put him in a cell, I think we may finally get the SCOTUS involved.
Why?

He is duly charged, and will be duly prosecuted.

Your campaign donations are going to legal fees so you better start contributing more. Trumps going to need all the help he can get. 😄

After paying lawyers, Trump’s PAC is nearly broke

I suspect he'll pardon himself of all of the liberal bogus charges if elected and then we'll see him lay out hellish wrath on all of these liberals who made up all of these false charges. It's gonna be fun to watch.

At this point it is clearly more than half.
Some simply don't care because it is their team.
There will be about a third of all voters - those to the far left - who will continue to convince themselves that the charges against Trump are for legitimate purposes. But you can’t win an election with a third of the country.

We will concentrate our efforts on the six swing states that Trump would have won had the Dems not halted the count at midnight - it was so well orchestrated that it was the obvious Plan B - and make sure no such halts, sending people home while Dems trucked in more votes, will recur.

We will also require signature matching, disallow last-minute unconstitutional changes to the state election law, and insist that Republican observers can actually observe.

Finally, we will have a plumber on call in case a toilet leaks so they don’t use that excuse again to send people home. Maybe we should also have an electrician on site in case, Gd forbid, a light bulb burns out.

Forum List

Back