Newsweek Editor At Large, MSNBC Founder, Biden Supporter - "It's Time to Freak Out: Donald Trump Is Very Likely Our Next President"

There will be about a third of all voters - those to the far left - who will continue to convince themselves that the charges against Trump are for legitimate purposes. But you can’t win an election with a third of the country.

We will concentrate our efforts on the six swing states that Trump would have won had the Dems not halted the count at midnight - it was so well orchestrated that it was the obvious Plan B - and make sure no such halts, sending people home while Dems trucked in more votes, will recur.

We will also require signature matching, disallow last-minute unconstitutional changes to the state election law, and insist that Republican observers can actually observe.

Finally, we will have a plumber on call in case a toilet leaks so they don’t use that excuse again to send people home. Maybe we should also have an electrician on site in case, Gd forbid, a light bulb burns out.
continue to convince themselves that the charges against Trump are for legitimate purposes

Do you understand what is required to issue an indictment?

If you had any idea, you wouldn't sound like such an imbecile.

had the Dems not halted the count at midnight

Grifty wanted the count "stopped at midnight", hysterical crackhead.

It's called "The Red Mirage".

More than half the Board are leftists.
Nope.

2 members.

The rest are liberals, conservatives, libertarians, independents and so forth.

But to address the OP, I think it 0% likely that Trump will be president again.

Nominee, yes.

President, no.

The answer is: The Grifter will go down as the most unintelligent, incompetent, and corrupt president in history. AND his family will have to turn over their $20 million in bribe and extortion ”earnings.”

Biden.
No...the answer is "42"

He ranks 44th in

"Integrity"

"Overall ability"

and

"Intelligence."

Yippee Ki-Yay!​

Do you understand what is required to issue an indictment?
I do.
If you had any idea, you wouldn't sound like such an imbecile.
Ooo - ironic. :)
Grifty wanted the count "stopped at midnight", hysterical crackhead.
^ FYI, this is a very serious posting violation, and a bannable offense on most forums.
It's called "The Red Mirage".
Did you know that your trolling and spewing hurt your alleged cause?

Do you care?

I do.

^ FYI, this is a very serious posting violation, and a bannable offense on most forums.

Do you care?
That poster has become so unglued that I’ve stopped bothering with him.

BTW, what was the serious violation? Accusing me of using crack simply because I refuse to submit to the lies of the left? Just curious.

That poster has become so unglued that I’ve stopped bothering with him.

BTW, what was the serious violation? Accusing me of using crack simply because I refuse to submit to the lies of the left? Just curious.
Liberal not left, but yes - he accused you of criminal actions. A big ol' no-no.

Quote her.

Every mention.
Of course, this will be buried by the democrat party controlled media...but the fact is, joe biden is a pedophile.......and took showers with his daughter to the point she would avoid showering until late at night to keep her father from getting in the shower with her...

Project Veritas talked with Ashley Biden, who confirmed that the diary and all the belongings she left behind were verifiably hers (see the video below). She left behind the “diary, clothes, luggage, pills…” and verified that they were all hers. This is the first time the news outlet has divulged the audio recordings.
------
It sure was “crazy.” Ashley Biden suffered from sexual and drug addictions and wrote in her diary that her dad would often take showers with her.

She also wrote that she would wait until late at night to take showers to avoid her dad slipping into the shower with her.

I do.

Do you care?
^ FYI, this is a very serious posting violation, and a bannable offense on most forums

This is a violation of forum rules.

Do you care?

What Is the Red Mirage? Meaning Behind Trump's False Sense of Victory

And how.

It's important to try to get dems to freak out about Trump possibly being our next president!

It's important for their getting them out to vote.

This guy's op, seems to be right on target with lighting a fire under dems imo.

There can be no reference to other such......

Must I repost my words making direct reference to the Red Mirage....at which you took offense?
No offense, simply irrelevant to the topic.

But you're a non-native speaker of English?

This would explain much.

Did you have a comment on the topic, or...?

As we hurdle inexorably onward toward what promises to be a monumentally dramatic Presidential Election, the upper echelons of the Leftist intelligentsia are beginning to see an ugly reality forming.

This guy helped found CNBC and MSNBC.

His corporate globalist credentials are second to none.

So you can disagree with him all you want, but you can't question his motivations.

He absolutely despises Trump, as he makes clear from the very beginning of this column:

My prediction?

Not one Lefty on this forum will take any heed....until more guys like this keep raising the red flag.
I would almost like to see Trump using his jail cell as the oval office for his first few months, just to see the libtards melt down in a nuclear implosion. Irony at it's very best. That would even beat the humiliation they suffered when the annointed one, Hillary, lost in 2016.

This would explain much.

Show me your badge.

Or GFY.

I call it a "bookshelf test".

You wanna play?

Already have, but scrubs gotta try to make their bones.

Forum List

Back