Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

Yes it is a lie and you have every right to post lies.

That is all it is however a bald faced lie and that is PROVEN

You have no opinion just a silly childishness which refuses to admit that you have been owned and proven wrong

go pop some of your zits boy
You or nobody else have not proved there was not fraud.

The burden is on you to prove that there was.

No one is required to prove a negative.

With out evidence your claims is by definition a false accusation whcih by definition is a proven fucking lie

The burden is on you to prove that there was.

No one is required to prove a negative.

With out evidence your claims is by definition a false accusation whcih by definition is a proven fucking lie
It is when you say it has been proven.

The entire world knows the election was stolen. The corrupt dems didn't even try and HIDE IT. Millions of people watched LIVE on TV as votes were TAKEN from Trump and GIVEN to Biden. We watched as republican observers were KICKED OUT of ballot counting stations. We watched as corrupt democrats COVERED WINDOWS so no one could see them CHEATING. We watched on video as corrupt democrats counted ballots secretly pulled from under tables and such and counted MULTIPLE TIMES for Biden, and we ALL know that Dominion vote and tabulation machines were FLIPPING, FRACTIONALIZING and DELETING votes for Trump, along with REJECTING Trump ballots so corrupt democrats could AJUDICATE Trump votes for BIDEN. This ALL HAPPENED. We KNOW it happened, and the HARD CORE, IRREFUTABLE PROOF of it is COMING. There is a SHIT STORM BREWING.

Indeed. They showed it live on TV, except when then covered up the windows so the GOP poll workers couldn't see the count.

fraud-us-election-2020.jpg

Wrong it has been proven already because you cannot and never have provided evidence and neither has anyone else

The presumption is no theft until the accuser WHICH IS YOU proves otherwise

You total moron
That does not cut it. I do not believe them.

yes it does you are just a dumbfuck

You are no better than a flat earther or holocaust denier
Why you such an idiot, bru!!!!? The word went to Washington to get Hunter's Boss's tormentor SACKED, which Joe did. Ten million good reasons for doing it.

If you are saying it has yet to be tested in Court then I agree, so bring it on!!!

Greg

Why you such an idiot, bru!!!!? The word went to Washington to get Hunter's Boss's tormentor SACKED, which Joe did. Ten million good reasons for doing it.

If you are saying it has yet to be tested in Court then I agree, so bring it on!!!

Greg
I am stating fact

In or out of court there is no evidence

Your babblngs about hunter are irrelevant crap which proves nothing.

Sure we have. The part of which you're not savvy... states certifying presidential elections serves as prima facie evidence the election was free & fair. Leaving the burden of evidence to the contrary upon idiots like you. And as you have so dutifully served for the last 2¾ years -- you have absolutely no evidence to show Trump really won the election.

Carry on, FruitLoops. :itsok:

Last edited:
That does not cut it. I do not believe them.

So? Who cares?

There are some who believe we never landed on the moon. Who cares?

There are some who believe the Earth is flat. Who cares?

There are some who believe Obama was born in Kenya. Who cares?

Sure we have. The part of which you're not savvy... states certifying presidential elections serves as prima facie evidence the election was free & fair. Leaving the burden of evidence to the contrary upon idiots like you. And as you have so dutifully served for the last 2¾ years -- you have absolutely no evidence to show Trump really won the election.

Carry on, FruitLoops. :itsok:
No it does not when everything asked for was denied. There was 0 transparency. As a result of that the fraud looked more obvious than it already was.

So? Who cares?

There are some who believe we never landed on the moon. Who cares?

There are some who believe the Earth is flat. Who cares?

There are some who believe Obama was born in Kenya. Who cares?
Apparently you care. Not that you matter either.

I'm uninformed? David Archer just testified under oath that Hunter and his father never discussed any business in all the phone calls he was privy to. It was all weather and family shit.
Just getting on the phone was good enough. Then those people knew the bribe was approved and the influence had been purchased.

Forum List

Back