Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

Then show us the proof! If it is obvious, you should be contacting which ever state

Where did you get that figure? You keep yanking lies outta your ass. But That's what liars do...Lie. Then lie more. That is your posting history across every board you go on! Lies!
I got from a new video with all kinds of evidence of fraud in 2020. It is posted in several threads.

IMG_5756.jpeg

There is the 75% of voters say rigged or fraudulent. I say both.

That video is full of lies. You know this but being a liar yourself, you keep posting it anyway.

Those were not suitcases pulled out from under a table, they were official GA ballot boxes with official GA seals. And they were not placed under a table early in the morning, they were placed there about 30 minutes before being pulled back out so they could resume counting.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

That video is full of lies. You know this but being a liar yourself, you keep posting it anyway.

Those were not suitcases pulled out from under a table, they were official GA ballot boxes with official GA seals. And they were not placed under a table early in the morning, they were placed there about 30 minutes before being pulled back out so they could resume counting.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
The lies come from the assholes in GA. When you can't believe your own eyes do not expect anyone to believe you. Fail troll.

The lies come from the assholes in GA. When you can't believe your own eyes do not expect anyone to believe you. Fail troll.

Your eyes are not your problem. It's the lies you type which are. Again, that video is debunked bullshit. Just because you're stupid enough to fall for it doesn't mean others are.

Your eyes are not your problem. It's the lies you type which are. Again, that video is debunked bullshit. Just because you're stupid enough to fall for it doesn't mean others are.
Not my eyes we are talking about, is it? You dumbass troll.

Not my eyes we are talking about, is it? You dumbass troll.
Then PROVE the lies in Ga. You will call them lies until you die, but YOU will never be able to prove they are lies. Your mental capacity is to repeat the lies YOUR LEADERS, no one else's leaders, yours, tell you. And you gobble them up, spew them out, all at the call of YOUR LYING LEADERS!
Now cry.

Then PROVE the lies in Ga. You will call them lies until you die, but YOU will never be able to prove they are lies. Your mental capacity is to repeat the lies YOUR LEADERS, no one else's leaders, yours, tell you. And you gobble them up, spew them out, all at the call of YOUR LYING LEADERS!
Now cry.
I have told you the courts will not allow evidence. You cannot prove anything that way. It has been proven in the court of public opinion. Now, easy on the CAPS triggered one.

I have told you the courts will not allow evidence. You cannot prove anything that way. It has been proven in the court of public opinion. Now, easy on the CAPS triggered one.
If I DON'T EASE UP ON THE CAPS, WHAT WILL YOU DO.
Probably check with your lying leaders for instructions.
Carry on, dumbass!

Forum List

Back