Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

The guillable MAGA rubes who believe the Big Lie that Trump is shilling. And that you're still lying about.

You're a liar, Last. And your lies just don't hold up in court.

Which is why your ilk have lost every single case you've ever put before them.
Bottom line is all you are doing is projecting. The people you support are guilty of the crimes. It will come out and the desperation is palatable.

Bottom line is all you are doing is projecting. The people you support are guilty of the crimes. It will come out and the desperation is palatable.

The election results, the outcome of both of Trump's private investigations, every law enforcement investigation, and every court ruling say otherwise.

Which might explain why Biden coughing in the oval office. And Trump is rage tweeting from a toilet in Florida.

Trump has the perfect opportunity to try to prove election fraud in a courtroom. When he fails to do so, are you still going to cling to your hallucinations? My guess is -- hell yes!

The election results, the outcome of both of Trump's private investigations, every law enforcement investigation, and every court ruling say otherwise.

Which might explain why Biden coughing in the oval office. And Trump is rage tweeting from a toilet in Florida.
Results that give us an illegitimate president are also illegitimate. What part of that don't you understand?

Trump has the perfect opportunity to try to prove election fraud in a courtroom. When he fails to do so, are you still going to cling to your hallucinations? My guess is -- hell yes!
How much do you think the judge will allow? Be honest.

How much do you think the judge will allow? Be honest.

Since that could be part of Trump's defense, I expect the judge will allow it.

On cross, Trump's claims will be sliced and diced.

So? Do you remain faithful even after that?

He had the perfect opportunity to prove election fraud in the court room already. He voluntarily dismissed his own case a day before it was to go to trial.

The conman already knows this. He just really hopes you don't.

Since that could be part of Trump's defense, I expect the judge will allow it.

On cross, Trump's claims will be sliced and diced.

So? Do you remain faithful even after that?
By who? The same liars you believe now. Will the fact there were no serious investigations mean they have nothing to back up what they say matter?

By who? The same liars you believe now. Will the fact there were no serious investigations mean they have nothing to back up what they say matter?

LOL

So even even Trump is incapable of proving fraud in court, you're still gonna remain blindly faithful.

I figured.

LOL

So even even Trump is incapable of proving fraud in court, you're still gonna remain blindly faithful.

I figured.

Conmen are gonna con.

They don't make money on reality. Only on their fantasies.

I did not say that. I said they will not let him.
And I'm asking you -- if they let him, as I expect they will ... and he can't prove it. Will you still believe. C'mon, be honest for once. Everyone here knows the answer.

And I'm asking you -- if they let him, as I expect they will ... and he can't prove it. Will you still believe. C'mon, be honest for once. Everyone here knows the answer.
That is not what the trial is for. The election was stolen. Nothing will ever change that fact.

That is not what the trial is for. The election was stolen. Nothing will ever change that fact.

Of course that's what one of his trials is about. It's about him fraudulently trying to steal the election. It will go a long way with the jury if he can prove election fraud. It wasn't proven in any courtroom. You're beyond delirious to assert Trump will not try to take advantage of this opportunity to prove fraud in a courtroom.

Of course that's what one of his trials is about. It's about him fraudulently trying to steal the election. It will go a long way with the jury if he can prove election fraud. It wasn't proven in any courtroom. You're beyond delirious to assert Trump will not try to take advantage of this opportunity to prove fraud in a courtroom.
Challenging an election legally is all Trump did. He will continue to challenge it legally.

Challenging an election legally is all Trump did. He will continue to challenge it legally.

LOL

Meanwhile, you can't even muster enough courage to answer if you will still believe in election fraud if Trump can't prove it in court.

LOL

Meanwhile, you can't even muster enough courage to answer if you will still believe in election fraud if Trump can't prove it in court.
In these courts it would be impossible. And you fucking know it.

In these courts it would be impossible. And you fucking know it.

Poor FruitLoops. It's only impossible if there really wasn't election fraud.

That you already know he can't prove it shows even you know there was no widespread election fraud. You're just too big of liar to admit it.

Poor FruitLoops. It's only impossible if there really wasn't election fraud.

That you already know he can't prove it shows even you know there was no widespread election fraud. You're just too big of liar to admit it.
Well we know that is not the case. The election was obviously stolen. It is just a fact that they will not turn themselves in. They will find a way to make it legal.

Well we know that is not the case. The election was obviously stolen. It is just a fact that they will not turn themselves in. They will find a way to make it legal.

If there was fraud, Trump would be able to prove it in court. Yet here you are, already making excuses for why he won't.

Forum List

Back