🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

I have posted it, moron.
Oh, OK, you have made multiple FAKE claims.
Which ONE of those FAKE claims would you like to 'showcase' as your claim of "I have posted it, moron"

No harm in you 'showing it again."
But you will be a pussy and say "Find it yourself"

If you were so confident of your FAKE proof,
you would certainly post it ( Link it) again.

Oh, OK, you have made multiple FAKE claims.
Which ONE of those FAKE claims would you like to 'showcase' as your claim of "I have posted it, moron"

No harm in you 'showing it again."
But you will be a pussy and say "Find it yourself"

If you were so confident of your FAKE proof,
you would certainly post it ( Link it) again.

Yep. Explosive alright. As in, "explosive diarrhea".
Don't worry Jack. You can always wear a Depends like your mentor Joe Brainlesion.

But at the end of the day. He lost.
Coming from a guy who knew that on November 6, 2020 weeks before the first court case, then months later claimed his proof in knowing was the court cases that hadn't happened yet! :21:

This baloney is just an exercise to keep the Big Lie in the media to push as close to the election as they can get.
You communists are all experts in Big Lies!

You and I both know this is a media driven exercise.
Used to be that the media was the watchdogs of government doing their jobs reporting on corruption, then you subversive a-holes got involved and now use the media as the strong-arm wing of your Marxist Misinformation Aspirations.

BIDDUM WON NOTHING. That bum never won a thing in his life.

TRUMP SHOULD STILL BE PRESIDENT.

WE HAVE AN ILLEGAL PUPPET/IMPOSTER IN THE WH as front-man for your criminal enterprise.

Again, this is NOT real.
You only post from fake news sites.

I think some characters on FOX News are lying sacks of shit, like Hannity, Ingrham, Carlson, Gutfeld, Watters, etc....... but they have Some integrity, and if if REALLY happened, then Fox would put it on their site.
Since Fox hasn't, (find it for me if I missed it, on FoxNews), it is BULLSHIT.

Screen Shot 2022-03-05 at 3.28.31 PM.png

Again, this is NOT real.
You only post from fake news sites.

I think some characters on FOX News are lying sacks of shit, like Hannity, Ingrham, Carlson, Gutfeld, Watters, etc....... but they have Some integrity, and if if REALLY happened, then Fox would put it on their site.
Since Fox hasn't, (find it for me if I missed it, on FoxNews), it is BULLSHIT.

View attachment 611252

While justthenews is a fake news website, in this case, they did link a report issued by the Wisconsin Office of Special Counsel who is investigating this matter. See chapter 8...

Don't worry Jack. You can always wear a Depends like your mentor Joe Brainlesion.

Coming from a guy who knew that on November 6, 2020 weeks before the first court case, then months later claimed his proof in knowing was the court cases that hadn't happened yet! :21:

You communists are all experts in Big Lies!

Used to be that the media was the watchdogs of government doing their jobs reporting on corruption, then you subversive a-holes got involved and now use the media as the strong-arm wing of your Marxist Misinformation Aspirations.

BIDDUM WON NOTHING. That bum never won a thing in his life.

TRUMP SHOULD STILL BE PRESIDENT.

WE HAVE AN ILLEGAL PUPPET/IMPOSTER IN THE WH as front-man for your criminal enterprise.
Seriously, cuck? Trolling old posts? Little beneath you, isn't it? Shouldn't your be in your garage putting on a mask and screaming at the sky??

Funny. We're here 1.5 years after your savior lost..and here your are still c(l)ucking about a stolen election..NOT!! :auiqs.jpg:
Your boy is cooked. Get over it. He lost. And he ain't coming back.

Seriously, cuck? Trolling old posts? Little beneath you, isn't it?
I'm sorry Jack, I guess you thought you could lie and contradict yourself all you wanted and no one else would ever notice nor care.

Shouldn't your be in your garage putting on a mask and screaming at the sky??
I don't wear masks Jack. But you can scream at the sky for me all you want if it makes you feel better. Don't forget to make a fist and shake it too.

Funny. We're here 1.5 years after your savior lost..and here your are still c(l)ucking about a stolen election..
You're right Jack. After a year or two, we should just drop heinous major crimes like stolen elections, JFK being shot, 9/11, etc., and just ACCEPT THEM like you do and move on. Like you did in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 with Trump beating Hillary because she was just a major asshole.

Your boy is cooked. Get over it. He lost. And he ain't coming back.
I'll file that prediction along with your other prediction that Trump will never be president nor beat Hillary.

I'm sorry Jack, I guess you thought you could lie and contradict yourself all you wanted and no one else would ever notice nor care.

I don't wear masks Jack. But you can scream at the sky for me all you want if it makes you feel better. Don't forget to make a fist and shake it too.

You're right Jack. After a year or two, we should just drop heinous major crimes like stolen elections, JFK being shot, 9/11, etc., and just ACCEPT THEM like you do and move on. Like you did in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 with Trump beating Hillary because she was just a major asshole.

I'll file that prediction along with your other prediction that Trump will never be president nor beat Hillary.
Trump lost. Who cares about Hillary? She hasn't been relevant (except in your alt-right reality) since the morning of 11/4/2016.

Trump is done. Deal with it. :)

Trump lost.
That was never the question, but HOW he lost.

Who cares about Hillary? She hasn't been relevant
She is still in the news every week. More so now that Durham has connected her with the spying on and conspiring against a presidential administration. Shooting at sunrise is too good for her.

Trump is done.
I don't think so.

Deal with it.
Just like you do Trump's stolen election.

She is still in the news every week. More so now that Durham has connected her with the spying on and conspiring against a presidential administration. Shooting at sunrise is too good for her.

I don't think so.

Just like you do Trump's stolen election.
He lost. Nothing else matters since there was NO FRAUD PROVEN!! LOL. :auiqs.jpg:

Durham?..wait..hasn't that investigation gone on longer than Mueller's?..and hasn't produced anything other than an indictment against a third party nobody lawyer?..and it hasn't even paid for itself...like Mueller's did. :)

The question is how. Got a reading comprehension problem too, Jack?

Nothing else matters since there was NO FRAUD PROVEN!!
Odd, I have about 150 cases of fraud proven right here! Head in the sand again Jack?

Durham?..wait..hasn't that investigation gone on longer than Mueller's?..
There was no Covid pandemic in 2018. Besides, it matter not how long.

and hasn't produced anything other than an indictment against a third party nobody lawyer?..
You mean Hillary's attorney? :21:

and it hasn't even paid for itself...like Mueller's did.
Mueller paid back 30 million dollars? Jack, you're a bigger ass by the day.

BIDEN IS A FRAUD.

The 2020 election was a scam.

America has been had and is owed at the very least an explanation, up to about 150 people executed for espionage and treason.

Odd, I have about 150 cases of fraud proven right here! Head in the sand again Jack?

There was no Covid pandemic in 2018. Besides, it matter not how long.

You mean Hillary's attorney? :21:

Mueller paid back 30 million dollars? Jack, you're a bigger ass by the day.

BIDEN IS A FRAUD.

The 2020 election was a scam.

America has been had and is owed at the very least an explanation, up to about 150 people executed for espionage and treason.
Hey..shit..for..brains...I'm slowing this down so you can follow.
Where..is ..your..thread..on election fraud? What EVIDENCE do you have?
Present it. Cause Biden is your President..until 1/20/2025..and there in NOTHING you can do about it. :auiqs.jpg:

HOW he lost, he had less support and received LESS votes.
Geez, that's how it works.
Quit making up FAKE claims.

Asked and Answered, trump got less votes.
Odd, I have about 150 cases of fraud proven right here!
ODD, why don't you take them to a Judge?
You have them,
Odd, I have about 150 cases of fraud proven right here!

Forum List

Back