Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

You need to get your head examined, Russia-lover. Pathological lying has effective treatments for you now!

How do you say Jack in Russian? Is it Jackmehoff?
You're no FUN.
You can't back up anything with FACTS.
Like trump using that sharpie. WOW, what a failed attempt.
I suppose trump "Really didn't do that." Fuking tard.

How do you say Jack in Russian? Is it Jackmehoff?

Kiss your Putin lover Joe Biden's ass goodbye Jackstrovski-- -- -- his ass is glass come this Fall and your era of tranny will be finished. That is unless Kammy offs him sooner.
Anything better?.no?? Didn't think so.
Sharpie..Freaky....hey..psssst..its NYET!!

I am sure the attacks on the source will be the most important thing to some, not what was said.

Bernie Kerik: Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive – Will Vindicate Everything We’ve Been Saying – Election Was Stolen​

You people keep asking when, now you know. Again, not a conspiracy theory, it is a factual report on what was said.

No one is giving up. Very cool.

Hey, look -- I found your explosive voter fraud. Turns out, it was Trump's own Chief of Staff...

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Hey, look -- I found your explosive voter fraud. Turns out, it was Trump's own Chief of Staff...

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
So the persecution continues. Am I supposed to be impressed? The is now plenty of evidence to show the complete lack of integrity in the election, and more is coming. Time to decertify WI. GA. and AZ.

Troll, troll, troll your boat.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The last time a thread cracked up as much as this one ... was ....

The last time a thread cracked up as much as this one ... was ....

Deflection. C'mon stupid, you can't do better than that?

Deflection. C'mon stupid, you can't do better than that?

LOLOLOLOL

"Deflection???"

You're the epitome of owned in this thread. There's nothing to deflect because there was no explosion. Your thread topic is as dead as dead can be. The only thing remaining in this thread is to laugh at what a flaming imbecile you are.

Forum List

Back