🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

I am sure the attacks on the source will be the most important thing to some, not what was said.

Bernie Kerik: Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive – Will Vindicate Everything We’ve Been Saying – Election Was Stolen​

You people keep asking when, now you know. Again, not a conspiracy theory, it is a factual report on what was said.

No one is giving up. Very cool.

I love it when these old threads pop up. The next 3-4 weeks will be explosive huh?? Are we still waiting for this explosion almost a year later?!?! Haha

I got news for you videos are not speculation. Democrats had an organized fraud ring paying for ballots. I will speculate with Zuckerbucks. There is no doubt the election was stolen. If you do not accept it that is too fucking bad because it most certainly happened. You side with traitors. Guess what that makes you, besides dumb as a rock?
I am all for prosecuting the BAD GUY.
Quit with the "Your Side"
I hATE BOTH FUCKING SIDES.

ACCEPT THAT DUDE.

I hate ALL politicians.

I am all for prosecuting the BAD GUY.
Quit with the "Your Side"
I hATE BOTH FUCKING SIDES.

ACCEPT THAT DUDE.

I hate ALL politicians.
I have accepted you are an idiot incapable of thinking for himself. That covers it.

You are not paying attention, what's new?
I'm still trying to figure that "3-4 explosive weeks"

The entire world knows the election was stolen. The corrupt dems didn't even try and HIDE IT. Millions of people watched LIVE on TV as votes were TAKEN from Trump and GIVEN to Biden. We watched as republican observers were KICKED OUT of ballot counting stations. We watched as corrupt democrats COVERED WINDOWS so no one could see them CHEATING. We watched on video as corrupt democrats counted ballots secretly pulled from under tables and such and counted MULTIPLE TIMES for Biden, and we ALL know that Dominion vote and tabulation machines were FLIPPING, FRACTIONALIZING and DELETING votes for Trump, along with REJECTING Trump ballots so corrupt democrats could AJUDICATE Trump votes for BIDEN. This ALL HAPPENED. We KNOW it happened, and the HARD CORE, IRREFUTABLE PROOF of it is COMING. There is a SHIT STORM BREWING.
LOL.
Let's forget your source and focus on the felon Bernard Kerik.
Yup, they hate most people, but they LOVE their Felons.

You are lucky you can boot up your computer. Dumbass.
Really.......we have waited over 10 months for your 3-4 week explosion, of a story told by a FELON on a terrible thegatewaypundit trash sheep following website.

Remind is again what will happen on May 2nd, so we can wait around and tease you for another 10 months.

Really.......we have waited over 10 months for your 3-4 week explosion, of a story told by a FELON on a terrible thegatewaypundit trash sheep following website.

Remind is again what will happen on May 2nd, so we can wait around and tease you for another 10 months.
If you do not think the film will be released and change many minds you are fooling yourself. Again, that is not very hard to do.

If you do not think the film will be released and change many minds you are fooling yourself. Again, that is not very hard to do.
So your original 3-4 week explosion story features a FELON. Bernie Kerik.
Now, your May 2nd Explosion features another FELON, Dinesh D'Souza.

(or in your world, D'sousa).

Still supporting FELONS.

So your original 3-4 week explosion story features a FELON. Bernie Kerik.
Now, your May 2nd Explosion features another FELON, Dinesh D'Souza.

(or in your world, D'sousa).

Still supporting FELONS.
You are repeating yourself. D'Souza was pardoned. There is a felon in the WH and you are supporting him.

You are repeating yourself. D'Souza was pardoned. There is a felon in the WH and you are supporting him.
A pardon is NOT an exoneration.
D'Souza is a FELON, pardoned by a Con Man.

Can you provide the PROOF that there is a felon in the WH. NOPE.
You can probably search for it on thegatewaypundit.

A pardon is NOT an exoneration.
D'Souza is a FELON, pardoned by a Con Man.

Can you provide the PROOF that there is a felon in the WH. NOPE.
You can probably search for it on thegatewaypundit.
I could give a shit. His film will prove to millions that there was organized fraud and that fraud changed the results of the election. We have an illegitimate president. Any doubt the viewers had will vanish, they will know the election was stolen, making them part of the majority that do.

The Big Lie has failed.

I could give a shit. His film will prove to millions that there was organized fraud and that fraud changed the results of the election. We have an illegitimate president. Any doubt the viewers had will vanish, they will know the election was stolen, making them part of the majority that do.

The Big Lie has failed.
You support Convicted FELONS.

He won't PROVE anything.
He will just spout LIES and give you some hope.

How many (R) have said there is no evidence of fraud, yet you cling to a felon with a story.
You, yes YOU, are what is wrong with the right wing.
Lunatic. ^^^^^^^^

Forum List

Back