🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

Carrot top has never filled a stadium on his own.

But that doesn't matter, xiden couldn't fill a high school gym.

A puppet show can do that.
Biden is boring. He isn’t in the entertainment industry. What’s you’re point?

You deny there was enough fraud to affect the results, right? Same thing fly boy.
That’s not the same thing, you’re lying again. You have not shown evidence that there was significant enough fraud to affect the election results. And I never said that there was no fraud like you claimed

That’s not the same thing, you’re lying again. You have not shown evidence that there was significant enough fraud to affect the election results. And I never said that there was no fraud like you claimed
Yes I have. You deny it. We have done this before, you stupid pain in the ass.

Yes I have. You deny it. We have done this before, you stupid pain in the ass.
Your “evidence” is all based on assumptions not facts. So yes I deny itS This is why nothing you claim has held up in court. Youre a sucker for conspiracy theories and you’ve been caught lying.

Your “evidence” is all based on assumptions not facts. So yes I deny itS This is why nothing you claim has held up in court. Youre a sucker for conspiracy theories and you’ve been caught lying.
Isn't everything on Trump based on assumptions? You have no problem with those assumptions. Why?

Biden is boring. He isn’t in the entertainment industry. What’s you’re point?

Stolen elections don't need to have people show up.

Case in point.

The ONLY inauguration in the history of the USA where the common people were NOT allowed to attend. Two or three thousand of the political class were the ONLY ones allowed to attend and they were "protected" by 35,000 National Guardsmen. Abe lincoln had tens of thousands at his inauguration DURING the Civil War.

Not xiden. Ohhhh, no. In other words the ONLY place you see this sort of shit is in third world dictatorships.

THIS is the proof.

AP_21018718083598.jpg

Look at all the pretty flags, and NO people. The surest sign of a dictatorship there is.

Case in point.

The ONLY inauguration in the history of the USA where the common people were NOT allowed to attend. Two or three thousand of the political class were the ONLY ones allowed to attend and they were "protected" by 35,000 National Guardsmen. Abe lincoln had tens of thousands at his inauguration DURING the Civil War.

Not xiden. Ohhhh, no. In other words the ONLY place you see this sort of shit is in third world dictatorships.

THIS is the proof.

AP_21018718083598.jpg

Look at all the pretty flags, and NO people. The surest sign of a dictatorship there is.
Don't forget the fence around the Capitol.

Don't forget the fence around the Capitol.

That is part and parcel of a fascist government. The next thing to occur will be a special Praetorian guard who's sole job is to protect the fascists from the people.

Case in point.

THIS is the proof.

AP_21018718083598.jpg

Yeah, that's proof that the nutty right violently attacked the Capitol just 2 weeks prior over their self-induced, manufactured outrage over Biden getting elected.

Yeah, that's proof that the nutty right violently attacked the Capitol just 2 weeks prior over their self-induced, manufactured outrage over Biden getting elected.
Those ballot drops were not manufactured unless you count the people forging signatures on ballots taken from the voter rolls. The people that came forward did on their own volition. That was not manufactured. Republican poll watchers being ejected was not manufactured.

The violence on J6 was manufactured by the FBI.

Forum List

Back