🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

There is evidence and authorities are trying to cover it up, not investigate it. It should change after the Midterms. I know it will in AZ.

LOL

You've been saying shit like that for nearly 2 years now and not one has come through for you. And when it fails you again, instead of facing reality and admitting you're wrong again, you simply role AZ and everything else up into your bizarre conspiracy.

LOL

You've been saying shit like that for nearly 2 years now and not one has come through for you. And when it fails you again, instead of facing reality and admitting you're wrong again, you simply role AZ and everything else up into your bizarre conspiracy.

That is his goal...to get the attention online that he cannot garner in real life.

There is evidence and authorities are trying to cover it up, not investigate it. It should change after the Midterms. I know it will in AZ.
No there is not and no they are not.

You have been preaching the same lie for years now and you hjjave never demonstrated this evidence

Bernie Kerik: Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive – Will Vindicate Everything We’ve Been Saying – Election Was Stolen
Felon ^^^^^^^ and D'Souza is a felon too.
Great sources.
LOOLLOLLOOLLOLLOOLL
Get ready to move thread back when fraud is proven. An apology would be nice too.
3-4 weeks, you promised.
What Happened?
When will YOU and trump apologize for the "Big Lie"?
Duly elected my ass. That lie has failed and no one is giving up until fraud is proven.
81 Million Votes > 74 Million Votes

When you've moved the goalposts again in a month, what will you say then? I bet I know. :)
He keeps moving those goalposts.
We expect an apology from you NOW.
Not 3-4 Weeks, I want you to apologize NOW.
Is there a statute of limitations I do not know about? As much time as it takes, will be taken. Next.
LOOLLOLLOLLL, last resort argument.

Last time Biden held a rally in Arizona, only media showed up..... and when the media shows up at Trump rallies they never pan around to show how big the crowd is.
Biden is boring. Trump is a drama Queen clown. Much more entertaining. What’s your point?

Last time Biden held a rally in Arizona, only media showed up..... and when the media shows up at Trump rallies they never pan around to show how big the crowd is.
trumps 'rallies' are a KKKult Membership Meeting.
Nothing more.

He never speaks policy, he just attacks others and pats himself on the back, then asks for MORE MONEY from the KKKult Members.
And the SHEEP continue to follow. SAD really.

Biden doesn't have a Cult.
No need for 'rallies'

No there is not and no they are not.

You have been preaching the same lie for years now and you hjjave never demonstrated this evidence
And you repeat the same lie. Your lie has failed. That is the difference besides the fact I am not lying. Over half of likely voters believe what I say.

Felon ^^^^^^^ and D'Souza is a felon too.
Great sources.
LOOLLOLLOOLLOLLOOLL

3-4 weeks, you promised.
What Happened?
When will YOU and trump apologize for the "Big Lie"?

81 Million Votes > 74 Million Votes
81 million votes?
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

And you repeat the same lie. Your lie has failed. That is the difference besides the fact I am not lying. Over half of likely voters believe what I say.
Yes you are lying

I repeate the same facts and truth you always lie.

Half of all voters do not agree with you boy. You made up that bullshit.

The fact is no evidence proves massive fraud or theft.

That is fact all over your face and everyone knows it

You hate the fact that everyone disagrees andnows you are a lying treasonous sack of shit

All this time and your faggot ass has never posted evidence

Yes you are lying

I repeate the same facts and truth you always lie.

Half of all voters do not agree with you boy. You made up that bullshit.

The fact is no evidence proves massive fraud or theft.

That is fact all over your face and everyone knows it

You hate the fact that everyone disagrees andnows you are a lying treasonous sack of shit

All this time and your faggot ass has never posted evidence
Triggered? You useless bastard.

Forum List

Back