🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Next Republican President and the Obama Precedent

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
The next Republican President can thank Obama for setting the precedent of turning the Internal Revenge Service on our political enemies (you know who you are) and spying on the "news" media, which is just the PR department of the Democrat Party.

If you have nothing to hide, why should you worry about the Republican government going through all your emails and smart phone records?

The next republican president will repeal obamacare and push for a flat/fair tax.

The next republican president will repeal obamacare and push for a flat/fair tax.

Not if he's like Juan McCain or Mitt Romney or any "Moderate"

This is why when I see the Dubya "Miss Me Yet" I say "NO! HELL NO! Get the fuck out of my face!!"

The next Republican President can thank Obama for setting the precedent of turning the Internal Revenge Service on our political enemies (you know who you are) and spying on the "news" media, which is just the PR department of the Democrat Party.

If you have nothing to hide, why should you worry about the Republican government going through all your emails and smart phone records?

that will be an interesting scenario

This is where it gets bad, the last two Presidents have eroded our rights and because of partisan politics it will continue to get worse.

In 2003, Obama talked about how dangerous the Patriot Act was and it needed to be repealed and if elected to the Senate, he'd repeal it.

Now, in office he doubles down on it.

And the President will double down on it.

Forum List

Back