🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Next Target Iran.

Qute from FBI Director Robert Mueller, in a speech at the Commonwealth Club on April 19, 2002, said: "In our investigation, we have not uncovered a single piece of paper - either here in the United States, or in the treasure trove of information that has turned up in Afghanistan and elsewhere - that mentioned any aspect of the September 11 plot."

The evidence against Bin Laden, promised by Secretary of State Colin Powell on September 23, 2001, has yet to be made available to the public.

Not many people know that, after September 11, 2001, Osama bin Laden issued a statement on tape that he had nothing to do with the attacks on America and that such actions were against the teachings of Islam. Americans were prevented from accessing this information because we were told that Osama could possibly have an embedded "secret code" in the tape that would alert other terrorists cells to "activate" and target other American cities.
Quote from Osama bin Laden: "I was not involved in the September 11 attacks in the United States nor did I have knowledge of the attacks. There exists a government within a government within the United States. The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself; to the people who want to make the present century a century of conflict between Islam and Christianity. That secret government must be asked as to who carried out the attacks. ... The American system is totally in control of the Jews, whose first priority is Israel, not the United States."

Osama bin Laden: " There exists a government within a government within the United States. The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself; to the people who want to make the present century a century of conflict between Islam and Christianity. That secret government must be asked as to who carried out the attacks. ... The American system is totally in control of the Jews, whose first priority is Israel, not the United States."

He is 100% correct concerning Israel controlling the US government.

I cut and pasted ver batim from your link.

Unbelievable how Liberals defend anything that is anti-American. :cuckoo:

Do you really believe that the FBI would post specifically that he is wanted for in connection with the bombings in Dar Salaam, Tanania, and Nairobi, Kenya, but fail to list the attacks on America September 11, 2001? Never has there been any evidence linking Osama bin Laden to 9/11. Only a faked confession tape, that the gov’t now prefers that you forget about.

I wasn’t 20 minutes after the 2nd plane hit the south tower, that the media started building a case against Osama bin Laden and continued a relentless media campaign with bald assertions to whip the country into a patriotic frenzy until the wars began . Right from the beginning gov’t spokespeople started claiming there was overwhelming evidence against him. On Sept 23, 2001 Collin Powell said that the evidence would soon be made public. On March 24 the headline declared that the gov’t was going to provide an imminent report on bin Ladens guilt. Right away the Bush administration began backtracking. They had no proof. Ari Fleischer came out claiming that Collin Powell had been misinterpreted. He claimed evidence was “classified” and could not be released. Can anyone seriously believe that if the administration had evidence directly tying bin Laden and his organization to the September 11 attacks, it would not rush to make it public?
Almost immediately, all media in the US stopped mentioning proof of guilt. It just became a ”we say it’s so, so trust us” matter. But on April 19, 2002 FBI Director Robert Mueller admitted they had no proof.

You sound like Red States Rules with that liberal crap. I am a realist. I will not put myself in your stupid narrow classification trap. I am neither a liberal or conservative. My opinions have a wide range of definition and scope. Some of my opinions may fall closer to being conservative by definition, and some may fall closer to being liberal, but most will fall some where in between. I depend on facts, research, observation, and reasoning to form my opinions. I will not define myself as does my narrow minded neighbor (his USMESSAGEBOARD name is being omitted here), and no it is not Dead Snakes Mules, or Bed Flakes Blues, so don’t even try to guess.

Do you really believe that the FBI would post specifically that he is wanted for in connection with the bombings in Dar Salaam, Tanania, and Nairobi, Kenya, but fail to list the attacks on America September 11, 2001? .....

Yes I do. They usually list and eventuall try the criminal for crimes that they have a slam-dunk case. Like Al Capone for tax evasion, and Saddam for some minor genocidal crime.

You claim "no evidence" but I'm sure there is plenty, just not beyond a resonable doubt. It doesn't matter anyway, since we are war, and the same standards of proof that we use for US citizens for criminal acts do not apply. The man will eventually be killed by us or someone else and that will be the end of him.

Consider this protection provided for CIA asset Tim Osman (Osama bin Laden), and ask yourself, WHY would the FBI provide protection for any one that is listed on their top ten most wanted list????

FBI PROTECTS OSAMA BIN LADEN’S “RIGHT TO PRIVACY” IN DOCUMENT RELEASE - Judicial Watch, the public interest group that fights government corruption, announced today that it has obtained documents through the Freedom of Information Act (“FOIA”) in which the Federal Bureau of Investigation (“FBI”) has invoked privacy right protections on behalf of al Qaeda terror leader Osama bin Laden. In a September 24, 2003 declassified “Secret” FBI report obtained by Judicial Watch, the FBI invoked Exemption 6 under FOIA law on behalf of bin Laden, which permits the government to withhold all information about U.S. persons in “personnel and medical files and similar files” when the disclosure of such information “would constitute a clearly unwarranted invasion of personal privacy.” (5 U.S.C. § 552(b)(6) (2000))...........

more at:
http://www.judicialwatch.org/printer_5286.shtml

I'm sure there is plenty,

just not beyond a resonable doubt. It doesn't matter anyway, since we are war, and the same standards of proof that we use for US citizens for criminal acts do not apply. The man will eventually be killed by us or someone else and that will be the end of him.

OF Course it matters. The 9/11 attacks were a tremendous crime. The guilty deserve to punished.
If there is plenty, provide even a smidgen, just a little piece that will make me say oops, I have been mistaken.
What could you possibly mean by, “the same standards of proof that we use for US citizens for criminal acts do not apply?” What do you mean?
If he were alive, I believe we would know it.
I am certain that he is dead. He didn’t have much time left when the United States CIA agent met with him in July 4-14,2001, while he underwent treatment for kidney problems at the American Hospital in Dubai, United ArabEmirates,
http://www.wanttoknow.info/011101londontimes (scroll down)
or the night of Sept. 10, 2001, when we knew he was in a hospital in Rawalpindi, Pakistan getting kidney dialysis treatment with US military support.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/01/28/eveningnews/main325887.shtml
Or when the US let him get away in the Battle of Tora Bora, December 2001.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8853000/site/newsweek
Being a CIA asset has it’s benefits.

You, don’t read much do you?

I'm not that interested in responding to someone more interested in insults than discussion.

Was comparing you to Red States that big of an insult?

And this from someone with "Fuck off and pound sand"-Manfrommaine aka maineman" as a byline.

I don't believe you are any more capible of holding your own in a debate than Red States. All I've read from you is snide remarks and insults.

You can't prove that Osama bin Laden is responsible for 9/11, because he wasn't.

Glockmail, you can dish it out, but you can’t take it. Here is a sampling of
Glockmail INSULT Quotes from this thread:

“I've gone well beyond caring what you think, Mr. Shitferbrains
Just like I pwn you, shitferbrains!
I guess that's OK when you're a limp wristed liberal.
I've already given you 54 sources that prove the connection. Are you incapable of reading?
You can just tell them to fuck off and pound sand.
It looks like your the one who needs more amps on his wheelchair.
Perhaps your anus is bleeding from your trip to Greece.
I suggest you plug your wheel chair and pacemaker back in
Rome, Greece, there's homos for you at both places. I'm glad your experience gave you hemorrhoids. Try putting some salt on those as well.
How many brain cells do you have left after drinking yourself stoopid every night?
Love those lard on Wonder Bread sandwhiches. Shiver me timbers and pass the cabin boy around, men, men, men!
How about a lard sandwhich? On Wonder Bread, with mayonaise. Oh, and plenty of SALT
Crymainebaby left
I'm at war with that lying puke
... and his shrivelled dick
Did it get gangrenous and fall off
you're an ugly old cuss
You may end up with poop on your back and in your mouth like Cl-Taurus”

And this Glock quote, “It doesn't work that way, Salty. You made the assertion, now you prove it. I won't be holding my breath waiting.” My reply to you is, I guess I won’t wait for you to provide proof that you can’t possibly provide even though you made the assertion that 9/11 was caused by bin Laden.

And this Glockmail post, ‘So basically you have no prove and are asking me to believe you. Not a chance.” That is my reply to you almost exactly, except I will change ‘prove’ to ‘proof’.

OF Course it matters. The 9/11 attacks were a tremendous crime. The guilty deserve to punished.
If there is plenty, provide even a smidgen, just a little piece that will make me say oops, I have been mistaken.
Checked out the links. None of them prove anything.

What could you possibly mean by, “the same standards of proof that we use for US citizens for criminal acts do not apply?” What do you mean?
If he were alive, I believe we would know it.
I am certain that he is dead. He didn’t have much time left when the United States CIA agent met with him in July 4-14,2001, while he underwent treatment for kidney problems at the American Hospital in Dubai, United ArabEmirates,
http://www.wanttoknow.info/011101londontimes (scroll down)

Le Figaro never confirmed the sources for the story in Dubai. This is a paper in France and the accuracy of the translation has been questioned. The credibility is also taken into account since they also reported that Bin Laden had died, only to retract the story.

or the night of Sept. 10, 2001, when we knew he was in a hospital in Rawalpindi, Pakistan getting kidney dialysis treatment with US military support.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/01/28/eveningnews/main325887.shtml
You misread the CBS news story. It's claims are dependent on a Pakistani nurse who says she saw Bin Laden in a Pakistan hospital. There was no claim that US military officials were there or even knew that he was there.

Or when the US let him get away in the Battle of Tora Bora, December 2001.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8853000/site/newsweek
Being a CIA asset has it’s benefits.
And the US letting Bin Laden slip away at Tora Bora was attributed to a lack of cooperation and communication between CENTCOM and the CIA. The CIA operations officer making the claim that we let Bin Laden get away wasn't even on the ground and he never implied that we deliberately let him go. Gary Berntsen, the CIA operations chief, was critical of Rumsfeld and the US military for letting Bin Laden get away at Tora Bora. If Bin Laden were working for the CIA, why would Bernsten, who had been working with the CIA since 1982, be upset that Bin Laden got away? If Bin Laden were really in cahoots with the CIA as an asset then why would a senior CIA officer even make that account available to the public in the first place?

Your conspiracy theories have holes, lots of 'em.

What is next from you, the video of OBL sitting around with his Atta laughing about the upcoming 9-11 was actually shot in the basement of the White House and directed by Karl Rove?

http://www.nbc4.tv/news/9980625/detail.html

Yes, a fake with a political timed motivation. Even Mohammed Atta’s father denied it was real and the main stream media admits that the tape was released not by Al-Qaeda but by the U.S. intelligence apparatus.

Are you going to tell me that all of the pictures here are the same guy.
hijackerphotos.jpg

Jarrah #1: Authentic photo of alleged hijacker Ziad Jarrah taken in 1996. [BBC]
Jarrah #2: FBI Photo of Jarrah
Jarrah #3: Passport photo of "Ziad Jarrah" found in the wreckage of Flight 93.
Jarrah #4: Another Passport photo of Jarrah [CNN]
Jarrah #5: Student visa photo of "Ziad Jarrah".

These clearly aren't the same guy. The passport found in the wreckage does not show the face of the Jarrah in the latest video release who is Jarrah #1.
And imagine that, his passport was found, not much else, no passenger seats, no engines... the plane done got sucked right into the ground.... never done happened before... 9/11 was a magical day for strange things. Buildings falling down from fire, Building seven that wasn't even hit by a plane and had only a few small fires fell neatly down, and only 23 minutes after the media started claiming that it had collapsed from fire. Yes, that was a strange day for magical mystery stuff, just like when a bullet went thru JFK anf stopped and changed directions.

Yes neighbor, the tape is a FAKE! So was the bin Laden confession tape with the Fat bin Laden, that your gov't claimed they magically found with this fake bin Laden confessing.
fake_osama_comparo1.jpg

To Dirt McGirt

Quote:
Le Figaro never confirmed the sources for the story in Dubai. This is a paper in France and the accuracy of the translation has been questioned. The credibility is also taken into account since they also reported that Bin Laden had died, only to retract the story.

Answer:
Not true Le Figaro did confirm the story. Are you implying that because the paper is French there accuracy is questionable? HA! HA! What a laugh, along with the difficulties of translating French to English!
http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/RIC111B.html

Quote:

Answer:
You are correct, that should be the Pakistan military support. They were there.
Besides the nurse, the article also credited Pakistan intelligence sources.

Quote:
The CIA operations officer making the claim that we let Bin Laden get away wasn't even on the ground and he never implied that we deliberately let him go. Gary Berntsen, the CIA operations chief, was critical of Rumsfeld and the US military for letting Bin Laden get away at Tora Bora. If Bin Laden were working for the CIA, why would Bernsten, who had been working with the CIA since 1982, be upset that Bin Laden got away? If Bin Laden were really in cahoots with the CIA as an asset then why would a senior CIA officer even make that account available to the public in the first place?

Answer:
Why would a senior CIA officer even make that account available to the public in the first place? Most likely because his was critical of Rumsfeld. Bad blood, writing a book, some or all. I really don’t care. They let him get away if he was at Tora bora. If he wasn’t there, they didn’t. I am certain beyond any doubt that he did not carry out 9/11.

No holes, just facts. I may slip on a minor detail, but the truth remains factual, a conspiracy did take place. It was a Neo-con New World Order conspiracy. I could provide links and videos that prove I am correct. Many have provide proof to Red States on other forums, yet he refused to look.

Would You?

Here is a good starting points:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6952102263921897950&q=911the+greatest+lie&hl=en

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2924848130992296779&q=take+back+911&hl=en

Not true Le Figaro did confirm the story. Are you implying that because the paper is French there accuracy is questionable? HA! HA! What a laugh, along with the difficulties of translating French to English!
http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/RIC111B.html
All you have is a translated version of the French article. The sources were never revealed and everyone implicated denies it.

"The American hospital in Dubai emphatically denied that Bin Laden was a patient there.

Washington last night also denied the story."
http://www.guardian.co.uk/waronterror/story/0,1361,584444,00.html

But even if you buy into the Le Figaro account and translation, then please tell me, what was the name of the CIA agent who allegedly met with Bin Laden in Dubai? And what was the detail of the meeting?

You are correct, that should be the Pakistan military support. They were there.
Besides the nurse, the article also credited Pakistan intelligence sources.
So what you're really saying is that Pakistan was helping Bin Laden? LMAO, that's not a conspiracy theory, that's echoing what many on the right and left have been saying from the beginning. Next.

Why would a senior CIA officer even make that account available to the public in the first place? Most likely because his was critical of Rumsfeld. Bad blood, writing a book, some or all. I really don’t care. They let him get away if he was at Tora bora. If he wasn’t there, they didn’t. I am certain beyond any doubt that he did not carry out 9/11.
How does Tora Bora clear him of any involvement in 9/11???? Please explain the logic in that.

No holes, just facts. I may slip on a minor detail, but the truth remains factual, a conspiracy did take place. It was a Neo-con New World Order conspiracy.
Slipping up on a minor detail isn't factual by definition. You haven't proven any conspiracy. You provided three links and none of them support your position that Bin Laden didn't mastermind or participate in 9/11.

Forum List

Back