🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nfl Lied

looks like a comparison of liars Luddley , prez lies , NFL lies . NFL lies like the prez lies is what it looks like to me !!

Hopefully Goodel gets the boot. I've never liked him.

Ripping a page from the Obama playbook, the NFL had the Rice knockout video.......wait.....in April........and lied.

More Lies NFL Had Rice Tape In April Zero Hedge

Blaming Obama because teh NFL lied?

That's quite a stretch.

If you want to know what is to blame, its money. That and the utter apathy of the fans.

You're blaming money?? And the fans?? I may be old fashioned, but I tend to blame the person who is lying for lying.

Well, it does seem to be a consistent theme. Over sensitivity to race. white Comish did not know what to do about Black player punching his wife. Liberal world we live in.

Don't know how Luddly Do-Right interpreted blame outtadat!

Well, I guess it would be like me saying
Ripping a page from the Obama playbook, the NFL had the Rice knockout video.......wait.....in April........and lied.

That's quite a stretch.

If you want to know what is to blame, its money. That and the utter apathy of the fans.

You're blaming money?? And the fans?? I may be old fashioned, but I tend to blame the person who is lying for lying.

It's called collusion. Honor among thieves.

May I remind you of another high profile sports-related crime a few years ago called Penn State?
The head coach, the BMOC, the hero of the idiots at State College, PA....JOE PATERNO JUST DIDN'T KNOW!

Well, it does seem to be a consistent theme. Over sensitivity to race. white Comish did not know what to do about Black player punching his wife. Liberal world we live in.

Sorry Butthead but keeping a woman in her place and her mouth shut, even if you do it with a fist, is an old-fashioned conservative idea.

That's quite a stretch.

Isn't that fucking amazing that this idiot manages to draw Obama into the NFL?
If Comish came out strong against this at the start...he would have been attacked by people like Al Sharpton accusing him of a rush to judgement. Besides, how could a White commissioner comment on a "Black thing."

Last edited:

Sorry Butthead but keeping a woman in her place and her mouth shut, even if you do it with a fist, is an old-fashioned conservative idea.
I bet Rice and 90% of other NFL players voted for Obama. They are Democrats. What is level of domestic violence in Black (liberal Democrat) community?

That's quite a stretch.

Isn't that fucking amazing that this idiot manages to draw Obama into the NFL?
If Comish came out strong against this at the start...he would have been attacked by people like Al Sharpton accusing him of a Rudy to judgement. Besides, how could a White commissioner comment on a "Black thing."

I like your analysis.......frozen in PC headlites. Should still resign, tho.

Forum List

Back