NFL News

The last famous #12 quarterback on the NY Jets was Joe Namath.

Now? Apparently it’s Aaron Rogers.

If they protect him, that could turn out well.
The Jets don't have many weapons on offense and their OL is terrible.

The Jets don't have many weapons on offense and their OL is terrible.
Maybe. I’m a Bills fan. But what then Jets lack could still be obtained.

I’m just saying that if the O line can’t protect Aaron, then it won’t matter how great he is. It’s hard to toss a football with some 285 hulk lying on top of you.

You are crazy if you think the Packers would settle for two 2nd round picks. Rodgers is under contract and the Packers won't trade him if they don't get what they consider fair value in return. These negotiations will continue until the Jets quit trying to low ball Green Bay.
That's all I'd offer them and honestly they would be overpaying at that point. So I'll ask again what alternatives does GB have other than to take whatever the Jets offer or pay Rodgers 60 million to sit on his couch?

Last edited:
That's all I'd offer them and honestly they would be overpaying at that point. So I'll ask again what alternatives does GB have other than to take whatever the Jets offer or pay Rodgers 60 million to sit on his couch?
If they can't come to an agreement then Rodgers will continue to QB the Packers. The Jets are the ones desperate to sign him.

If they can't come to an agreement then Rodgers will continue to QB the Packers. The Jets are the ones desperate to sign him.
Rodgers isnt starting for the Packers regardless of whether he's on the roster or not. Jordan Love is. GB wants to move on. I dont blame them.

Rodgers isnt starting for the Packers regardless of whether he's on the roster or not. Jordan Love is. GB wants to move on. I dont blame them.
The Packers will only trade Rodgers if the compensation is to their liking.

The Packers will only trade Rodgers if the compensation is to their liking.
Part of that calculus is the money they will have to pay him to be on the roster and not play if they don’t trade him. This trade if it happens wont happen until after June 1 anyway.

How many people have felt compelled to come to this thread and declare that they don't watch football anymore so far?

Forum List

Back