May 18, 2010
The NFC is currently,

1. Carolina 14-1
2. Arizona 13-2
3. Green Bay 10-5
4. Washington 8-7
5. Minnesota 10-5
6. Seattle 9-6

If Arizona wins and Carolina loses, Arizona gets the 1 seed and Carolina gets the 2 seed.

If Green Bay beats Minnesota and Seattle wins;Green Bay is the 3 seed Seattle is the 5 seed and Minnesota is the 6 seed.

The playoffs would be Seattle at Washington and Minnesota would be at Green Bay.

If Minnesota beats Green Bay, and Seattle wins, the 3 seed is Minnesota , Green Bay is the 5 seed and Seattle is the 6 seed.

The playoffs would be Green Bay at Washington and Seattle would travel to Green Bay.

If Seattle loses the they would be the 6 seed and would travel to the winner of the Green Bay, Minnesota game and the loser of the Green Bay, Minnesota game would travel to Washington.

The AFC

1. New England 12-3
2. Denver 11-4
3. Cincinnati 11-4
4. Houston 8-7
5. Kansas City 10-5
6. N Y Jets 10-5

Pittsburgh 9-6 and Indianapolis 7-8.

This way more complicated.
The 1 seed is New England's win or lose.
If the Texans win, the Colts are out and they get the 4 seed.

If the Colts win and the Texans lose the Colts are 4 seed and the Texans are out.

If Pittsburgh wins and the Jets lose the Steelers are the 6 seed and the Jets are out.

If Denver wins they get the 2 seed, Cincinnati the 3 seed, Kansas City the 5 seed.

If Denver losses, Cincinnati wins, Kansas City wins, NYJets win. Then Cincinnati is the 2 seed, Kansas City is the 3 seed, Jets are the 5 seed and Denver is 6 seed.

If Denver loses, Cincinnati wins, Kansas City wins and Jets lose then Cincinnati is the 2 seed, Kansas City is the 3 seed Denver the 5 seed and Jets the 6 seed.

I might be missing scenario or off, not sure with the AFC but pretty sure on the NFC.

Denver and Cincinnati have both proved they can compete with their QB's so time will tell as we end the season and march to the playoffs.

This season's NFL playoffs is shaping up as the most difficult to predict at this stage as I can remember. Dalton's injury...NE loses... Carolina loses.. Seattle falls on it's face after lighting it up for 5 games ..Wash wins... GB stumbles lately...KC rises from the ashes.. Pittsburgh falters after a string of huge games by Rothlesburger.. ???????

WTF ????

Not sure who I hope the Redskins play..... I guess Minnesota.... ?

Goofed up, New England does not have the 1 seed wrapped up.

And the Colts need nine things to happen for them to get in the playoffs.

Forum List

Back