NFL Playoff Weekend II, 1-14

As much as it pains me, I'll be rooting hard for NYG today. Vegas has them -7.5 but crazier things have happened.
7.5 favorites? Crap. That big of a lead has a nasty habit of flipping. Here's hoping that the Packers did not get disrupted by the week's events.
The Giants are not favorites....
Packers are favored by 7.5 pts - the over under is 54
Baltimore is favored by 7.5 pts - the over under is 37.5

Personally, I see both favorites winning and covering the spread.
Right. I knew that Packers were +7.5, I just know how that has nasty habit of flipping. That's what concerns me. I also believe this a home team year in many respects, save for Houston.

I have to admit I never understood "over unders" in how they work.

so the ravens no problem.

the pack and Giants....at the meadowlands in early December the giants lost by 3 with a meager running game 35-38. Their d is healthier and they have seemed to have found their running game.....but , in GB? hummmmm.......gotta go with the pack, 30-24.

so the ravens no problem.

the pack and Giants....at the meadowlands in early December the giants lost by 3 with a meager running game 35-38. Their d is healthier and they have seemed to have found their running game.....but , in GB? hummmmm.......gotta go with the pack, 30-24.
ur pradikshuns. Ai leik it.

I didn't realize they started playing. Go winners! LOL (No I don't really care who wins, as long as one of these two knock off the ratripots).

Not sure Giants "D" can stop GB today. The Houston/Baltimore game is just a sideshow today. Neither one has a chance against New England next week so it is a meaningless game except for their fans. But the GB/Giants is clearly the game of the day. The weather won't be a factor high 20's and a little breeze.

Rodgers against Manning! Could come down to who has the ball last, just like the Frisco game yesterday. And did you notice the NFC games this weekend are on grass, while the AFC games are artificial grass. The way football should be played.

what a dumbass, why in the holy hell would you try to field that ball....ravens TD , unreal.

The Texans better get their shiat together real quick...!

:texflag:

it appears they have, they have really out played the ravens with the exception of a few turnovers.

the ravens don't look like the ravens, at all, a team that beat a healthy Pittsburgh twice this year, OR Texas is much better than I gave them credit for.

goal line stand by the Texans.....DENIED!!!!!!!!!!!

no Alamo here...good, the ravens are playing like pussies, I hope they lose.

yates=implode. he can not even make a simple sideline out, he threw it into the ground. :lol:

now he throws a hail mary with 20 seconds left from the ravens 45...what a dumbass.

yates=implode. he can not even make a simple sideline out, he threw it into the ground. :lol:

now he throws a hail mary with 20 seconds left from the ravens 45...what a dumbass.

:(

I have nothing to live for..... goodbye cruel world.

ok, you got me for some sympathy rep. dry your tears, there's always next year....I am a colts fan, try that on for size....:doubt:

The Ravens advance. Luckily for them, there is no picture on the scoreboard......:lol:

if they play like that next week, expect a denver like blow out.

I am really looking forward to this next game...go giants.

annnnd NO PHIL SIMMS to fu&k it up with his inane babbling...., thank you god.

:(

I have nothing to live for..... goodbye cruel world.

ok, you got me for some sympathy rep. dry your tears, there's always next year....I am a colts fan, try that on for size....:doubt:

Im actually proud of them. They did really good this year, and yes there is always next year.

I call Saints and Texans in Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans.

I plan to go to that game too :eusa_pray:

(I can always dream) ;)

Forum List

Back