NFL ratings down 11% this season....

They don't hate the nation, but they do have the right to display displeasure with the way something is done...I do not agree with them, but I support their right to do as such....
i haven't watch pro football since the 1980's when they went on strike, same with baseball....The other sports, I never really cared to watch....I do love me some college football...There in lies the true spirit of the game....

I think Kapper-Nick's shenanigans have illustrated to a lot of Americans what ass-holes a lot of these professional athletes are.

I never watch football anyway, so it makes no difference to me.

if you were able to watch more than 10 minutes of that shitty Monday night game you would understand why ratings are down.

if you watch NCAA ball all day Saturday, then try to watch one boring ass NFL game on Sunday you would understand why ratings are down.

questions?

;)

and I am contributing to that decline....MSM is at a loss to explain why...:lol:
NFL players more and more are starting to act like NBA players, a bunch of childish Thugs... lol

Is There Too Much Football?
The NFL’s ratings problem is an election problem. It’s a changing-technology and viewer-habits problem. Amazingly, it’s even a baseball-playoffs problem. But most distressingly for the league, it’s also an oversaturation problem.

You’ve probably heard a lot about the NFL’s “ratings problem,” but that’s a relative term. The NHL would love to be facing football’s current struggle. A perilously low Sunday Night Football rating would still be the most-viewed television program of the night. Saying that the NFL has a ratings problem would be like stressing out if the next Guardians of the Galaxy movie made $500 million instead of $770 million, or if Justin Bieber dipped from 88 million Twitter followers to a cool 75 mil. At that level, the afflicted party can usually afford a hit.

In the fall of 2014, 28 of the top 30 programs on television were NFL games. During the entire 2015 season, the NFL owned the top 25 programs and 46 of the top 50. For years, when the NFL was on, it was virtually the only thing Americans watched en masse.

---

The NFL’s real culprit may be oversaturation: Amid the league’s budding ratings crisis, it’s possible that there’s just too much football on TV.
https://theringer.com/nfl-tv-ratings-crisis-81fd9dbd53a#.40gupry2w

NFL Ratings Just Fell Off a Cliff: Why?
Four culprits: Presidential debates, cord-cutters, Twitter streams, and Peyton Manning.

There is a precedent for a dramatic presidential contest stealing thunder from the NFL. In a memo to teams, the NFL reported that during the 2000 campaign, “all four NFL broadcast partners suffered [ratings declines] … Fox was down 4 percent, CBS was down 10 percent, ABC was down 7 percent and ESPN was down 11 percent.” But the injury was hardly mortal. In the next 15 years, NFL viewership rose 27 percent, even as primetime viewership for other shows and programming fell by more than a third. So perhaps the NFL has suffered a similar blow in the autumn of 2016.

c036fccbc.png

NFL Ratings Just Fell Off a Cliff: Why?

Anybody who is offended by players wanting attention need to simply ignore. They do this to get attention and dumb folk take the bait. Gotta have a working brain to figure this out, however. What they do makes zero difference to me or my family. And if that's the case then I could care less.

Kapernick has the best selling jersey . Ya think he's causing the drop?!?

It's the shitty ass never ending breaks, replay calls , penalties , and celebration suppression . Games are now tedious and unwatchable .

Anybody who is offended by players wanting attention need to simply ignore. They do this to get attention and dumb folk take the bait. Gotta have a working brain to figure this out, however. What they do makes zero difference to me or my family. And if that's the case then I could care less.
For the sake of America, I now ignore the NFL.....

Kapernick has the best selling jersey . Ya think he's causing the drop?!?

It's the shitty ass never ending breaks, replay calls , penalties , and celebration suppression . Games are now tedious and unwatchable .
Kaepernick is a shitty player, he does his talking on the field... oh, did I say he's a shitty player? LOL

Forum List

Back