NFL Redskins changing their name. OKAY? but will that cover OVER 15 Sexual Assault reports about the way it is run?

^^^ Until those who play soccer are eventually guilty of extra cirricular activity. May the truth prevail no matter what it is.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. And if this is a conspiracy to put certain people away, may those who lie not only be exposed, but only get worse than those who are innocent would've been given.

The Dallas Mavericks had a similar problem and no one cared because people love that idiot Mark Cuban. I predict they’ll try to pull a Sterling on Daniel Synder

I read the "story" and it reads like a whole lot of nothing. Many of these women got hired because they were attractive, then they decide to be offended when people comment on their attractiveness. Stop hiring women who are pretty. They are nothing but trouble

I wonder if the new name should be.
NudeSkins?
NakedSkins?
BoobbieSkin?
ButtSkin?
Or
ShowMeSkins?
Too bad you didn't post in the FZ, RR or some other sundry forum on USMB. But I digress. To be civil and go along with your query, "I wonder if the new name should be." How about dumping the whole Washington name and Red theme and go with something else?
DC Founders

A suggestion.

Who gives a flying fuck?

National Felons League is dying. Good riddance.
Apparently you don't. And the NFL is doing just fine.

"Doing fine"....

I'm sure the Washington Foreskins vs. the Dallas Vaginas will be a big draw.

When they start paying college players (I predict soon) the NFL will die..... like everything else the marxist Dims touch.

Forum List

Back