🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NFL Star Breaks Ground By Admitting He Doesn’t Believe In God

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
"There's a lack of exposure to people like me."

Arian Foster went to college in Tennessee and now plays for the Houston Texans. He's surrounded by the bible belt. And yet, the running back has decided to come forward and admit to the world that he doesn't believe in god, making him the first active professional athlete in the U.S. to fight for secular Americans like him.

More: Arian Foster Breaks Ground By Admitting He Doesn't Believe In God

Thank you, Arian! I applaud and respect your courage and common sense!

Arian Foster went to college in Tennessee and now plays for the Houston Texans. He's surrounded by the bible belt. And yet, the running back has decided to come forward and admit to the world that he doesn't believe in god, making him the first active professional athlete in the U.S. to fight for secular Americans like him.

Refreshing – good for him.

"I find the dissonance from "God" refreshing. " #4
Thanks for the quotation marks.
It is an understandable but inexcusable blunder to conflate "god" with religion.

The religionists love to connect the two. But in reality, it's a logical certitude there is none. The proof?
"There are 600 distinct religious expressions in the city of Los Angeles alone."
L.A. Times Religion writer Larry Stammer on PBS NewsHour Dec ‘01
If there are 600, how many are there worldwide?

To the degree each of the 600 differ, only at most one of them can be correct.
That doesn't mean any is correct. It merely means if you pick one out of the 600, you have a 0.17% chance of guessing correctly.

Meh. I don't care. It's his perogotive.

Funny....he'll be celebrated by the left. Tebow was bashed.

What did you expect from a Muslim?

thank-you-jesus_o_552299.jpg

Nobody gives a damn. The fact that you think this is some great story of progress means you're desperate for attention to atheists.

"Nobody gives a damn." Br
You're more than welcome to present your own position Br.
Please do not presume to state MY position.

New York State had and may still have "blue laws" which restrict shopping on Sundays.
- That violates my 1st Amendment rights.
- It interferes with my schedule.
- It complicates accomplishing the day's objectives.
"The fact that you think this is some great story of progress means you're desperate for attention to atheists." Br
"great story"?
I don't recall anyone making that claim.

The point is, in an age of reason, supernatural mythopeopc mumbo-jumbo is silly.
Believers may believe as they wish.
Imposing their will on the rest of us is nothing short of theocracy.

And this thread is about a man with a spine that's willing to confess rationality! I think that's very good news.
But one drop of water does not an ocean make. We've got 7.4 billion more to rectify.

Sear, I grew up with blue laws in CT. Interestingly, when they disappeared many businesses still continued to observe rgeir rwligious day just as several local business owbers,of Jewish descent closed their doors in Saturday.

The Age of Reason is also an Age of Immorality. That will catch up wuth people sooner or later.

New York State had and may still have "blue laws" which restrict shopping on Sundays.
"The fact that you think this is some great story of progress means you're desperate for attention to atheists." Br
"great story"?

The point is, in an age of reason, supernatural mythopeopc mumbo-jumbo is silly.

And this thread is about a man with a spine that's willing to confess rationality! I think that's very good news.
But one drop of water does not an ocean make. We've got 7.4 billion more to rectify.

You can't get a Chick-Fil-A sandwich on Sunday. Big effing deal.

"great story"?

And imposing atheist liberalism is nothing short if dictatorship. Oh, you make cakes for gays but won't cater a gay wedding? Prosecution. Oh, we see your high school team voluntarily prays, threatening lawsuit. Hey, that telephone pole looks like a cross. Let's sue it. Yeah, atheistic liberalism, freedom sure does ring.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438986793.902623.jpg

Discriminatory Diner Discounts - The Daily Show - Video Clip Comedy Central

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking back at history, whenever atheists control government, it becomes very dangerous to be a Christian.

Don't tell me about how your Christian parents, peer group or friends pester you because you are an atheist.

The government will not come to your door at 3:00 in the morning and drag you away to be tortured.

Forum List

Back