🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NFL Star Breaks Ground By Admitting He Doesn’t Believe In God

Am #13
If the BUSINESS wants to have wacky policies, that's fine.
But government imposing it on us all is unacceptable.
"The Age of Reason is also an Age of Immorality." Am
Post hoc ergo propter hoc. // After that, therefore because of that: a logical fallacy recognized as false even to the ancients.
The rooster's call does not cause the sun to rise.
Reason and immorality are not intrinsically intertwined.
"The Supreme Court has upheld the Constitutionality of "blue laws."" #14
Perhaps.
That makes it legal. It doesn't make it Constitutional.
"Name one country in the world where Christians oppress atheists." Br
The United States of America.
Anything else I can do for you?
"The government will not come to your door at 3:00 in the morning and drag you away to be tortured." Br
OF COURSE it does! It may not do so over religion exactly. But Rastafarians say marijuana is a part of their religion. Our government has no right to tell them: no it doesn't.

Tim Tebow was probably the most repulsive Jesus freak that I've ever seen play professional football.

Hey lakohta, I don't mess with you much anymore because I know you are an Indian, but are you an atheist now?

Serious question, just curious?

You know he is back right? The eagles are going to use him for the talent he has, short yardage, he has an arm and can run.

Sear, I grew up with blue laws in CT. Interestingly, when they disappeared many businesses still continued to observe rgeir rwligious day just as several local business owbers,of Jewish descent closed their doors in Saturday.

The Age of Reason is also an Age of Immorality. That will catch up wuth people sooner or later.

Thanks for admitting that christians and other religious followers are weaker and without the bible or koran more likely to commit crimes than atheists that need no such artificial crutch to do what is morally right.

So some guy who runs around in tights does not believe in God. Alrighty where is the crime in that?

“I used to believe in a single god and things like that,” Foster said. “As I started to grow into my own being, I just kind of felt, my big thing is I don’t know. Nobody does.”

Agnostic good for him.

Foster, like any person of belief or non-belief, has the right to state his beliefs or lack of them.

What all good Americans, religious or none, is tell hard core evangelicals and militant atheists, "Back off, buddy."

Hey lakohta, I don't mess with you much anymore because I know you are an Indian, but are you an atheist now?

Atheist now? I've been an Atheist all my life - which I became acutely aware of when I was around 10-12 years old - even though I didn't know there was a word for it.

Thanks for admitting that christians and other religious followers are weaker and without the bible or koran more likely to commit crimes than atheists that need no such artificial crutch to do what is morally right.

I don't believe Morality is a religious concept. It's a Universal concept. Unfortunately many atheists use their disagreement with religion as a means to ignore any form of Morals abd Values.

Let's look at it this way.... We have 4 deli owners A, B, C, & D.

A closes his deli at sunset on Fridays and reopens on Sunday morning for religious reasons.

B closes his deli on Sundays for religious reasons.

C closes his deli for prayer times every day.

D closes his deli on Mondays because he likes having three day weekends. He happens to be an atheist.

If atheists can complain about the other three closing their businesses on those days then the other three should be allowed to complain about him being closed on Mondays.

Atheist now? I've been an Atheist all my life - which I became acutely aware of when I was around 10-12 years old - even though I didn't know there was a word for it.
Really I thought you being an Indian woman and all you would believe in something spiritual..

I am not picking on you or trying to flame you...

You are older then me, but deep down you don't believe in anything?

So, you all went into hysterics when Tebo showed his religious devotion....will you do the same for someone who shows their lack of belief?

Really I thought you being an Indian woman and all you would believe in something spiritual..

I am not picking on you or trying to flame you...

You are older then me, but deep down you don't believe in anything?

I'm a guy. I believe in the collective energy of the known universe and beyond. No supernatural bullshit.

But isn't that supernatural?

I get what you are saying the universe waste nothing even a soul

Gee would have never guessed all those good boys werent Bible thumpers......what a non-story

I find the dissonance from "God" refreshing.

Let's all have an evolutionary party. :thup:

"God" splooged His Jizz eons ago.

And now... you know the rest of the story.

That's how "God Made a Farmer"

Someone not believing in a God is ground breaking news? People are desperate for heroes. We really have set the bar low.

"There's a lack of exposure to people like me."

Arian Foster went to college in Tennessee and now plays for the Houston Texans. He's surrounded by the bible belt. And yet, the running back has decided to come forward and admit to the world that he doesn't believe in god, making him the first active professional athlete in the U.S. to fight for secular Americans like him.

More: Arian Foster Breaks Ground By Admitting He Doesn't Believe In God

Thank you, Arian! I applaud and respect your courage and common sense!

This is old news...

Forum List

Back