🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NFL to ban cheerleaders?

The USA Today’s sports columnist is calling for cheerleaders in all sports to be BANNED.

Is anything safe from these joyless puritans?

What’s next? Vegas showgirls? Burlesque dancers? How about just banning models altogether?

NFL to Ban Cheerleaders?
----------------------------------------

Yep Paul nails it, can you imagine them cheerleading in a hijab omg the irony.

False equivalency, because male strippers and male models do exist, but I'm not aware of male cheerleaders in women's sports.

Damn. Now how am I going to enjoy football? Oh, I've got it. I'll watch the game.
Do what I did, start watching the Lingerie Football League..........

lingerie26n-2-web.jpg

:thup:
daaamn i needta check that out

The USA Today’s sports columnist is calling for cheerleaders in all sports to be BANNED.

What’s next? Vegas showgirls? Burlesque dancers? How about just banning models altogether?

NFL to Ban Cheerleaders?

False equivalency, because male strippers and male models do exist, but I'm not aware of male cheerleaders in women's sports.

There are male cheerleaders in the NFL

Los Angeles Rams' male cheerleaders make NFL history

NFL to Ban Cheerleaders?

I bet transvestitie men are behind this ban.

NFL to Ban Cheerleaders?

Lets just ban the NFL!!!!!

Who wants to cheer for a bunch of ego maniac overpaid assholes?

The Miami Dolphins had a tradition of cheerleaders with sexy outfits. In recent years they have toned down the outfits (cleavage) and it is starting to look like they will just drop having cheerleaders.

I like how some USA Today columnist making an article calling for an end to cheerleaders in profession sports turns into the headline: "NFL to ban cheerleaders?" As though this was in any way about the NFL considering it. :p

You clicked ... Title worked ... :thup:

I like how some USA Today columnist making an article calling for an end to cheerleaders in profession sports turns into the headline: "NFL to ban cheerleaders?" As though this was in any way about the NFL considering it. :p
Guess you didn't notice the ?.

I noticed the question mark. That doesn't change the implication of the article title: that the NFL may be considering banning cheerleaders. One newspaper writer called for a ban on cheerleaders.

She wants to disappear ALL cheerleaders?

No - Just NFL cheerleaders .. and I don't agree, but she presents logical arguments.

No place in the NFL for cheerleaders in 2018

Never get your news from Alex F-ing Jones :rolleyes-41:

Actually, she also mentions getting rid of "NBA dance squads and NHL ice girls," too. I don't remember ice girls at hockey games, but maybe that's a thing.

She wants to disappear ALL cheerleaders?

No - Just NFL cheerleaders .. and I don't agree, but she presents logical arguments.

No place in the NFL for cheerleaders in 2018

Never get your news from Alex F-ing Jones :rolleyes-41:

Actually, she also mentions getting rid of "NBA dance squads and NHL ice girls," too. I don't remember ice girls at hockey games, but maybe that's a thing.

Yeah - it won't happen but do they need them in MLB? Nope

Guess Ice Girls are a thing - Who knew?

Ice-Girls-Christmas-01-e1324666234168-560x271.jpg

I have never understood cheerleading, especially at the professional level. Does anyone really think that they increase the enthusiasm of the patrons who have already paid to get in? It is preposterous.

The only reason schools have cheerleaders is because it has become just another extracurricular "sport" that girls can do and not get hurt. And it helps the Title IX statistics.

But on the professional level...hell, you can't even SEE them at a football game.

They shouldn't be banned; I mean, who really gives a shit, but I have no idea why teams feel it necessary to have them.

I have never understood cheerleading, especially at the professional level. Does anyone really think that they increase the enthusiasm of the patrons who have already paid to get in? It is preposterous.

The only reason schools have cheerleaders is because it has become just another extracurricular "sport" that girls can do and not get hurt. And it helps the Title IX statistics.

But on the professional level...hell, you can't even SEE them at a football game.

They shouldn't be banned; I mean, who really gives a shit, but I have no idea why teams feel it necessary to have them.

Actually, yes, for some fans I believe it does increase their enthusiasm. Not for most, but I've heard people talk about enjoying the cheerleaders when going to see a game, or watching the cheerleaders if their team is getting beaten badly, things like that.

I've never paid attention to cheerleaders at a game. I go to see the game. :)

Forum List

Back