NFL Wildcard pickem thread

Its hilarious I watch these you tube videos in Ditka saying he couldn't win the super bowl with out jim McMahon?

Hell you could of put in a monkey as Quater back

And the 85 bears defense would of won.

They where that good

Watson is a winner he comes from the same high school the first girl quarter back comes from in Georgia

I will take Houston

And Clemson beats LSU

Watson is good. The bills haven’t beaten a offense as good as the Texans all year

They are both from the same high school in Georgia..

I am still fucking pissed the bears didn't pick Watson, they would of won the super bowl last year

correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t you guys pass on Mahomes, Watson, and Jackson? The Bills traded Mahomes, but at least got Tre White and Josh Allen, so I don’t feel too bad.

You're correct, the bears suck on picking QBs great on running backs and middle linebackers

Hell even Jim McMahon sucked

with the potential you guys have on defense, all you really needed was a QB that was decent. Trubisky got a little better in the latter part of the season, but overall was a notch below decent

It's an interesting question, do the Chicago bears Fans put to much pressure on the quarterback?

Uhm we do unfortunately

I used to know Jim Harbaugh we talked a few times when he lived in apartment near me when I was walking my German shepherd..

He was a nice guy

Watson is good. The bills haven’t beaten a offense as good as the Texans all year

I am still fucking pissed the bears didn't pick Watson, they would of won the super bowl last year

correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t you guys pass on Mahomes, Watson, and Jackson? The Bills traded Mahomes, but at least got Tre White and Josh Allen, so I don’t feel too bad.

You're correct, the bears suck on picking QBs great on running backs and middle linebackers

with the potential you guys have on defense, all you really needed was a QB that was decent. Trubisky got a little better in the latter part of the season, but overall was a notch below decent

It's an interesting question, do the Chicago bears Fans put to much pressure on the quarterback?

Uhm we do unfortunately

I used to know Jim Harbaugh we talked a few times when he lived in apartment near e when I was walking my German shepherd..

He was a nice guy

I was surprised when he didn’t hug his brother after the super bowl. I thought that was weird

I don't even know why I said that outloud?

I talked to a bunch of people..

Jim Harbaugh

Jim McMahon paid for my bar tab one time

Mike Tyson sat next to him on an Airplane.

Richard dean Andersen

Uhm we do unfortunately

I used to know Jim Harbaugh we talked a few times when he lived in apartment near e when I was walking my German shepherd..

He was a nice guy

I was surprised when he didn’t hug his brother after the super bowl. I thought that was weird

They dont really like each other

Its hilarious I watch these you tube videos in Ditka saying he couldn't win the super bowl with out jim McMahon?

Hell you could of put in a monkey as Quater back

And the 85 bears defense would of won.

They where that good

Not true. If you watch the Bears/patriots superbowl-back then that organization had class,if you watch that game,the first quarter of that game when Mcmahon was in,he played long enough before getting hurt like the wuss he was,that he was in there long enough to score at least a couple of touchdowns for them as i remember..he lasted until the middle of the first quarter before getting hurt and by that time,they had put up enough points that it did not matter that he got hurt at that point cause the defense took over from there. Had Mcmahon NOT been able to start that game,I seriously think they might not have,well they probably would have but it would not have been the blowout it was.

The offense struggled the rest of the day when fuller came in to replace him. I remember talking to my family back then saying-its a good thing Mcmahon did not get injured immediately,that he was able to play at least till the middle of the first quarter cause they might not have won had he got hurt from the very beginning,when fuller came in,the offense stopped scoring points.

I remember talking to them about that back then. Fortunately for the defense,the offense had scored enough points for the defense by that timeframe of the middle of the first quarter that they could pin their ears back and go after the querterback and focus on just stopping the passs since the patrots could not afford to run the ball anymore at that point.

The Bears might have still won had Fuller had to start that game because of injury to mcmahon but it would have been a much lower scoring game,the defense would not have been able to be on the filed ALL day long on three and outs,they wouldnt have been able to hold off an opponent forever. the fact we are saying they MIGHT have won disproves that theory.

PLUS you are forgetting the vikings game that year where the bears were down by three touchdowns in the second half and by the middle of the third quarter when it was obvious fuller was not going to get the job done,Mcmahon came in off the bench injured and brought them back from behind and won that game. That would not have been possible had Fuller had to stay in there for the whole game.:)

and fuller WAS a good backup quarterback, we fond out in those two games though WHY he was a backup.LOL

Bills vs Texans..... Really does either team have to win>
Patriots vs Titians.... Tannehill will make Miami regret trading him even more
Vikings vs Saints.... Saints by a mile
Seahawks vs Eagles... Eagles play dirty but the Seahawks must be punished for those neon green uniforms Eagles by 7

Bills vs Texans..... sadly I feel Houston will finally get revenge after what we did to the oilers
Patriots vs Titians..... going with the upset. Titans end Brady’s tenure in NE on a sour note
Vikings vs Saints.... Upset central over here. Cousins gets the biggest win of his career
Seahawks vs Eagles... no more upsets... Hawks win handily
From your lips to God's ear.

First of all, Happy New Year to everyone! Hope it is better than the last. NFL playoffs are upon us once again. Been watching a few college bowl games as well. Hope my Oregon Ducks win this afternoon against Wisconsin. Anyway, here are my picks for Wildcard weekend.

Bills at Texans --- Bills are my AFC dark horse. Very tough on defense.

Titans at Patriots --- Still shocked that the Pats are in the wildcard round. Think they take it at home.

Vikings at Saints --- Vikes should have Dalvin Cook back as well as a few other dinged up players. They'll need it to have any chance against the Saints.

Seahawks at Eagles --- Seachix should demolish the banged up Iggles.

Bills vs Texans..... sadly I feel Houston will finally get revenge after what we did to the oilers
Patriots vs Titians..... going with the upset. Titans end Brady’s tenure in NE on a sour note
Vikings vs Saints.... Upset central over here. Cousins gets the biggest win of his career

why do u say that?

Saints lose to Vikings? Did you even watch the packers Vikings game? There is no way. Their offensive line is like a sieve.
I probably have to go with Seahawks even though I don’t want to.
Houston is impressive.
it’s playoff time. Do t see Brady losing to Tennessee

why are the saints in a wild card game? I thought they had one of the best records in the league?
Yeah, crazy that a 13-3 team is playing a wildcard game. Shows how deep the NFC is this year. Vikings had several players out vs the Pukers and had to play with their 3rd string backs. Without a credible running game, the Vikings can't use their play action passing, where Cousins does best. They should have Cook and Mattison back for this game as well as some other dinged up players. I have them down as winning this game, but of course it could easily go the other way.

Watson is a winner he comes from the same high school the first girl quarter back comes from in Georgia

I will take Houston

And Clemson beats LSU

They might have done better with Watson over Turdbiscuit for sure.

why do u say that?
I think the Vikings and Titans will need a lot of luck to win their respective games.

why do u say that?
I think the Vikings and Titans will need a lot of luck to win their respective games.

truthfully I believe anything can happen in the first three games. I’m going with my gut more than anything

Forum List

Back