NH Poll: Hillary in runaway, Christie buries Rubio

drivebymedia

Mar 4, 2013
New Hampshire poll: Chris Christie up, Marco Rubio down

Florida Sen. Marco Rubio lost favor with many New Hampshire voters in recent months while New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie saw a surge in support, according to a poll released Tuesday.

Rubio dropped 9 percentage points since April and fell from first to fifth among likely GOP contenders for the 2016 election, according to a Granite State Poll, sponsored by WMUR-TV, and conducted by the University of New Hampshire Survey Center. Rubio was the choice of 12 percent of voters in February and 15 percent in April, but just 6 percent in July.

Read more: New Hampshire poll: Chris Christie up, Marco Rubio down - James Arkin - POLITICO.com

It is not surprising

Outside of Christie, Republicans have very few credible candidates

It is not surprising

I think Jeb is their best bet after Christie.

By 2016, the tea party will be history, Rand Paul will have bored people to death - and the GOP will have re-organized around the Moderates, and I see a ring ding of a primary between Christie and Jeb.

:)

If Hillary is their hope then I think they need to pray..

Hell. Nothing says she's even running. Perhaps Dems better find another somebody to back.

To hell with Jeb Bush.

I think I know why the righties scream every time a someone brings up Boooooosh in a thread? It's not that they think the comments are unfair, they just don't want to be reminded that they voted for the guy and Jeb would just bring back the pain. :lol:

Why is the left counting so much on a poll in a state with 4 electoral votes sponsored by a TV network nobody ever heard of and handled by a University. They are so freaking desperate that you can smell the fear.

You see how the MSM uses their Polls (fake or not) to condition you to accept whatever the outcome?

Early polls seems to show one of the two Royal American Families Bush or Clinton leading for 2016. So when the Primaries roll around and they win you can say to yourself "Yeah I knew those two were gonna win. I'm so smart!"

The vast majority will never realize how they've been scammed.

Polls dont matter much a 2 months before a Presidential election and you think one three years out matters?

Im pretty sure the polls at this time were saying it was going to be Hillary vs Guiliani in 08. How did that go again?

New Hampshire poll: Chris Christie up, Marco Rubio down

Florida Sen. Marco Rubio lost favor with many New Hampshire voters in recent months while New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie saw a surge in support, according to a poll released Tuesday.

Rubio dropped 9 percentage points since April and fell from first to fifth among likely GOP contenders for the 2016 election, according to a Granite State Poll, sponsored by WMUR-TV, and conducted by the University of New Hampshire Survey Center. Rubio was the choice of 12 percent of voters in February and 15 percent in April, but just 6 percent in July.

Read more: New Hampshire poll: Chris Christie up, Marco Rubio down - James Arkin - POLITICO.com

Rubio brought it all on himself. The dumbshit had the chance to be a star, then he went and supported Amnesty for illegal immigrants.

It is not surprising

I think Jeb is their best bet after Christie.

By 2016, the tea party will be history, Rand Paul will have bored people to death - and the GOP will have re-organized around the Moderates, and I see a ring ding of a primary between Christie and Jeb.

:)

Jeb and Christie are pretty much the same person politically. I like both of them but am more likely to vote for the Democratic candidate at this point.

Christie is looking like Romney now. The Republicans aren't thrilled with him, but when all the extremely conservative candidates do their usual imploding, he'll probably be the guy left standing.

Forum List

Back