NH Poll: Hillary in runaway, Christie buries Rubio

Polls dont matter much a 2 months before a Presidential election and you think one three years out matters?

We recommend you sit on your hands and do nothing ....

:)

Christie is looking like Romney now. The Republicans aren't thrilled with him, but when all the extremely conservative candidates do their usual imploding, he'll probably be the guy left standing.

The thing Christie has going for him is his sincerity and originality.

Republicans produce a sing song cadence from reading their Party talking points on the teleprompter that their handlers prepare for them.

Christie will make a strong opponent for Hillary.

Polls dont matter much a 2 months before a Presidential election and you think one three years out matters?

True, you should tell that to the political parties who are spending millions on polling to design their political strategies for 2014 and 2016.

If Jeb Bush enters the Race....late as I suspect he will.....he will most probably beat her handily.

She has an anti-gun, anti-man, anti-bible image......Bush will wipe the floor with her in the middle and Southern states and stands a damn good chance of stealing California too if he has Rubio on his ticket.

If Bush doesn't run....... well then we will have the first female POTUS of " lickty split " cha-la.....cha-la.

There has to be a lot of democrats who are pissed off right about now that Nobody is talking about anyting but Hillary.....

I mean is this going to be another NO challenge Primary like the one we just had?

Last edited:
If Jeb Bush enters the Race....late as I suspect he will.....he will most probably beat her handily.

Besides accomplishing nothing for America since 1776, Conservatives have polished their talent for wishful thinking!

:lol:

Presidential election in 2016 current year 2013 I will care about this in three years.

As it should be - let the grownups worry about 2016....

Let us know when and if you ever become one zippy. Now some recent historical fact for you even though you wouldn't know a fact if it kicked you in the ass be that as it may in 2008 the early polls said the Democrat and Republican nominees were going to be Hillary and Rudy how did those poll predictions turn out? To quote Sean Connery from the Untouchables here endeth the lesson. Now go back to the kiddies little boy. A quick addition no one Democrat or Republican has officially announced they are running in 2016 so that makes any poll irrelevant.

Last edited:
New Hampshire poll: Chris Christie up, Marco Rubio down

Florida Sen. Marco Rubio lost favor with many New Hampshire voters in recent months while New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie saw a surge in support, according to a poll released Tuesday.

Rubio dropped 9 percentage points since April and fell from first to fifth among likely GOP contenders for the 2016 election, according to a Granite State Poll, sponsored by WMUR-TV, and conducted by the University of New Hampshire Survey Center. Rubio was the choice of 12 percent of voters in February and 15 percent in April, but just 6 percent in July.

Read more: New Hampshire poll: Chris Christie up, Marco Rubio down - James Arkin - POLITICO.com

Rubio brought it all on himself. The dumbshit had the chance to be a star, then he went and supported Amnesty for illegal immigrants.

No, amnesty did not do in the dumbshit - only the teaparty got pissed at him; but when the dumbshit went and started campaigning to defund Obamacare or shut down Government - he turned Republicans against him.

New Hampshire poll: Chris Christie up, Marco Rubio down

Florida Sen. Marco Rubio lost favor with many New Hampshire voters in recent months while New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie saw a surge in support, according to a poll released Tuesday.

Rubio dropped 9 percentage points since April and fell from first to fifth among likely GOP contenders for the 2016 election, according to a Granite State Poll, sponsored by WMUR-TV, and conducted by the University of New Hampshire Survey Center. Rubio was the choice of 12 percent of voters in February and 15 percent in April, but just 6 percent in July.

Read more: New Hampshire poll: Chris Christie up, Marco Rubio down - James Arkin - POLITICO.com

Rubio brought it all on himself. The dumbshit had the chance to be a star, then he went and supported Amnesty for illegal immigrants.

No, amnesty did not do in the dumbshit - only the teaparty got pissed at him; but when the dumbshit went and started campaigning to defund Obamacare or shut down Government - he turned Republicans against him.

No one is trying to shut down the government. So you're lying right there.
AS for defunding Obamacare. I highly doubt the base is going to have a problem with that. No the amnesty is his problem with the base.

I know Condeleeza Rice wouldn't consider running for POTUS--so there isn't much for me to say.

No the amnesty is his problem with the base.

I doubt the Republican Party - which is with Obama on Immigration - thinks of the tea party as it's "base"

Last edited:

Im pretty sure the polls at this time were saying it was going to be Hillary vs Guiliani in 08. How did that go again?

That about sums it up to a T. I guess when they give up on the present all they have left is the future and if Hillary is the best they have then it will be an interesting race. My bet is Crispy Creme will be a has been by then.

Hillary against Christie would be one of the greatest political campaigns in U.S. history.

Because so many on the far right hate Christie, Hillary would win the final by 6 points.

But then, Hillary would beat ANY Republican candidate by 6 points, because the far right will hate any candidate the GOP puts up.

Last edited:
Rubio won't be going public again any time soon, with his "shut down Government" rant.

He'll whisper it now - off camera

Rubio shot himself in the foot with amnesty. He was done long before his shut down government rant.

Forum List

Back