🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NHL 2012 Playoffs Thread

LA KINGS!!!!!

Continue with their ROAD DOMINATION!!!!!!

kings-ice-crew-105490809.jpg

I thought the Devils were playing better for more of the game, but they couldn't capitalize on a few opportunities, and you can't let the Kings stay in the game this year.

Agreed. Even in the first period when Kings had better tempo, the Devils were the ones getting the better shots still.

All of that said, I wasn't as impressed with the Devils as I was the Canucks or Coyotes. I think the Kings are only going to get better from here.

No I mean the Kings road run is getting stupid. I've never seen anything like it. Even the powerful Canadiens, Islanders and Oilers teams of the 70s and 80s didn't do what the Kings are doing now.

No I mean the Kings road run is getting stupid. I've never seen anything like it. Even the powerful Canadiens, Islanders and Oilers teams of the 70s and 80s didn't do what the Kings are doing now.

Ah.

As much as I'd like to pretend that Kings are that good, they do seem to be on a roll more than anything.

I'm not the most expert hockey fan, but I've seen some better teams before. So they are defying convention.

They seem like they can get better for the upcoming years though.

Yeah, they are going to annihilate the Rangers.

Oh, wait.

Like their coach, the Rangers completely lost their cool, Lundqvist gagged, and Gaborik turtled as they lost in six to New Jersey in the Conference Finals.

What a waste of such a good regular season.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Ah.

As much as I'd like to pretend that Kings are that good, they do seem to be on a roll more than anything.

I'm not the most expert hockey fan, but I've seen some better teams before. So they are defying convention.

You're correct in that the Kings aren't THAT good but hockey is a funny game in that if a goalie gets hot at the right time, a team could go all the way.

It really has been amazing. There are better teams, stronger teams, faster teams- but no team has ever gone through the entire playoffs winning every road game- have they? They are 9-0 so far and they look practically invincible on the road. Hell they've only lost 2 games in the entire playoff run!

Ah.

They are a young team and a very BIG team- they will get better. If they win the Stanley Cup it will make them more confident and able to attract better players. Nothing is more attractive to young rich hockey players than WINNING, and of course the dynamic duo of the LA "W's" (women and weather). :lol:

Ah.

They are a young team and a very BIG team- they will get better. If they win the Stanley Cup it will make them more confident and able to attract better players. Nothing is more attractive to young rich hockey players than WINNING, and of course the dynamic duo of the LA "W's" (women and weather). :lol:

I thought Anaheim would be a power after they won it all a few years ago, too.

Ah.

I thought Anaheim would be a power after they won it all a few years ago, too.
Yeah, but that is down behind the "orange Curtain"- not exactly a hot bed of night life and entertainment. They roll up the sidewalks at 8pm weekdays and by 9 on the weekends.....:lol:

In all seriousness, you're right of course, anything can happen and they could be a fluke - just like the Ducks of '07. But it is fun to imagine Los Angeles with a great Hockey team......I am just enjoying the present moment.

Last edited:
Hi, you have received -707 reputation points from Dr.House.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Poor little buthurt pussy... Still sucking Tyler\'s dick? How does it feel to see all your sports teams choke and suck ass?...

Regards,
Dr.House

House Gimp seems upset.

Poor guy.

I'm wearing my 2010-2011 Stanley Cup Champions T-Shirt and all of my teams have won a title in the last ten years so I'm getting a real kick out of your comment.

:lol:

The Rangers CHOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry I'm sure you will have plenty of regular season victories to celebrate next season.

:lmao:

Bwahaha....:lol:

Negrep whining in a sports thread...

Love it....!!

Living the past for all it's worth..... Ardickless15 has Barbara Striesand singing "Memories" in the background... (Se's his fav, btw)

bruins-choking.jpg

pats-choking.jpg

<celtics version coming soon>....:rofl:

Last edited:
Bwahaha....:lol:

Negrep whining in a sports thread...

Love it....!!

bruins-choking.jpg

pats-choking.jpg

Whining :lmao:

Naw you are just too cowardly to have you PMs on so I'm responding in public.

patriots.jpg

bruins%2Bstanley%2Bcup%2Bteam%2Bphoto.jpg

Where are those pics of recent Jets and Ranger titles?

Or even championship game/series appearances.

I love that your boy Gaborik disappeared when the stakes got higher and your Messiah Lundqvist let you down in the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Forum List

Back