🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NHL 2012 Playoffs Thread

Yea. I watched the game on replay. Smith was locked in but the rest of the Coyotes looked rather unimpressive. Hopefully the Kings finish them in Game 4 before they can get their mojo back.

And the Kings remain undefeated on the road and they head to the Stanley Cup Finals.

AWESOME!!!!

GO KINGS!!!
lakings.jpg

Darn - I forgot to watch Game 5. At least I got a good workout in so maybe it's just as well. I can't believe the Rangers lost Game 5 at the Garden though. I wonder if they've came unhinged. The lost their composure in Game 4.

I think an LA-NY series would be much bigger for hockey; but I'm glad that it's not like the NBA in which the refs cheat for outcomes.

Gonna go find the Game 5 highlights now and watch them.

Marty Brodeur shows Lundqvist and the Rangers what a real champion is made of as the Devils win three straight to close out New York in six.

Someone tap on Gaborik's shell and let her know it's over and safe for her to come out now.

Last edited:
The last 40 years, the Stanley Cup winner has come from the top 10 in the league standings. If form holds, New Jersey will win the Stanley Cup. However, no team has ever knocked off the #1, 2 and 3 seeds either, so ...

I'll take the Kings, only because they seem absolutely destined to win this year.

However it's impossible to count out NJ, they always seem to surprise you.

The kings have won every road game of the playoffs so far. If that trend continues, and they lose every home game, they will win it in seven.....I think they'll win a few home games....Kings in 6

Personally, I think the Devils have overachieved more than the Kings have. They only had a +19 goal differential in the regular season. Yes, that's better than the +15 for the Kings. But the Kings were the best defensive team in the league. They were trying to win the low scoring games. And the Kings performed much better after the coaching change. And to even get into the playoffs, they were playing playoff hockey for like the last month of the regular season too. I think they're a really tight team at this point.

I have LA in 5.....

LA is a fast paced offensive team with scoring power...

Richards X's out Parise, Carter X's out Kovy....

Brodeur is a top 10 goalie of all time easily (I'd put him in my top 5), if he can win this cup hes up there with Roy, Hasek and Sawchuk etc... But I think the younger Quick will outshine him..

I think 8th seed LA will beat NJ to snot bubbles (in scoring)....

These playoffs have been amazing - all the contenders (including my Hawks) were knocked out early except for the Rangers.

I suppose this one is for the underdogs....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back