🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NHL 2012 Playoffs Thread

The NHL brass is crossing their fingers for a Rangers-Kings final.

Probably. At least, they don't rig games like the NBA though.

I personally think it sucks that the Capitals lost. I wanted to see Ovekin get to a championship. It'd have been fun to watch Obama jump that bandwagon too.

Well, you can see him(ovechkin) become world champion now.. Ovechkin is now tranfering to play the finals in WC. Both Semin and Ovechkin will strengthen Russia. Backstrom comes in for Sweden now when capitals are out. The swedes look more eager to play wc at home than stanley cup, at least they say so.

^^^^^^^^^^^
See my post near the beginning of the thread why it's better to have North Americans on NHL teams than Europeans.

I personally think it sucks that the Capitals lost. I wanted to see Ovekin get to a championship. It'd have been fun to watch Obama jump that bandwagon too.

Well, you can see him(ovechkin) become world champion now.. Ovechkin is now tranfering to play the finals in WC. Both Semin and Ovechkin will strengthen Russia. Backstrom comes in for Sweden now when capitals are out. The swedes look more eager to play wc at home than stanley cup, at least they say so.

^^^^^^^^^^^
See my post near the beginning of the thread why it's better to have North Americans on NHL teams than Europeans.

The stanley cup is very time consuming, when they play 7 matches in the 1/8 finals, 7 matches in the quarter final etc.If you’d made the stanley cup more compact with 3 matches instead of 7 each they could have finished in may and ready for WC.

World cup is very important this year, since it also is qualification for the olympics2014. USA also has a good team this year to secure qualification for the olympics2014.

^^^^^^^^^^^

The stanley cup is very time consuming, when they play 7 matches in the 1/8 finals, 7 matches in the quarter final etc.If you’d made the stanley cup more compact with 3 matches instead of 7 each they could have finished in may and ready for WC.

World cup is very important this year, since it also is qualification for the olympics2014. USA also has a good team this year to secure qualification for the olympics2014.

We don't really care about the World Championships. It's an interesting sideshow but it doesn't really matter. It's kind of like the Europa Cup of hockey.

I just saw that that f'ing ass deuche troll article 15 gave me a neg for this saying, "keep your politics out of the sports forum, jackass"

BITE ME YOU ASS LICKING **** TROLL. I'm going to list my sports relating opinions in a sports forum you f'ing moron.

I just saw that that f'ing ass deuche troll article 15 gave me a neg for this saying, "keep your politics out of the sports forum, jackass"

BITE ME YOU ASS LICKING **** TROLL. I'm going to list my sports relating opinions in a sports forum you f'ing moron.

You got another coming for whining about it now.

:lol:

You're an f'ing 10 year-old. Run along and play and let the grown ups talk.

You're an f'ing 10 year-old. Run along and play and let the grown ups talk.

Says the "BITE ME YOU ASS LICKING **** TROLL" guy. :lol:

keep-calm.jpg

The Kings are up 2-0 against Phoenix in the second period.

Hockey is a weird game sometimes. On the one hand, I like its unpredictability. On the other hand, when the 8th ranked team in the conference wins 10 out of 11 playoff games, I think "WTF is the point of an 82 game regular season?" It makes the regular season a complete joke.

Oh well.

Yea, but the Kings had a great road record and only 2 pts separated them from the three seed. It makes a great headline though.

3-0 Kings after 2.

Damn. The Kings game slipped my mind. I'm glad they won. How'd it look compared to the first two games of the series? Is there a channel/site showing the replay?

Damn. The Kings game slipped my mind. I'm glad they won. How'd it look compared to the first two games of the series? Is there a channel/site showing the replay?

The looked very sharp and managed to rattle Phoenix into making some very bad mistakes. Quick is still in the zone and only allowed 1 goal...
This series looks like another sweep to me. I don't see anyone stopping this team right now....especially not the robotic offense of Phoenix.

Forum List

Back