Nice! Free Steaks!!

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
The Wife has been working with a law firm as part of Her job for the last few months and they sent Her a gift package of steaks for Christmas!!!
It was from 44 Farms here in Texas which is about a 120 miles North of us.
It came with two very nice Sirloins,two NY Strips and two Ribeyes all of it Prime.

th

The Wife has been working with a law firm as part of Her job for the last few months and they sent Her a gift package of steaks for Christmas!!!
It came with two very nice Sirloins,two NY Strips and two Ribeyes all of it Prime.

What time would you like us over? I'll bring all the booze....lol

Have you or anyone here tried the Omaha Steak racket?

What time would you like us over? I'll bring all the booze....lol

Have you or anyone here tried the Omaha Steak racket?

My Father in Law used to send us steaks and other omaha steak products every year....they were god awful!!!
We've found that sticking with high end places is the only way to go.
I'll be sure and let y'all know how these turn out.
I've heard of 44 Farms before and they get great reviews. We always look for single source places that sell their own beef or seafood.
44 Farms have been around since 1909 if I remember correctly and they sell their animals to other ranches who want high end breeding stock.

What? No filet mignon or porterhouse? Cheap bastards.

They sell em there but to be honest I'm not a huge fan of fillet mignon.
They sent two of my favorite cuts in the NY strip and the Ribeye.
I'm actually looking forward to trying the Sirloin cuts since I've never really tried em in a high grade.

My Father in Law used to send us steaks and other omaha steak products every year....they were god awful!!!
We've found that sticking with high end places is the only way to go.
I'll be sure and let y'all know how these turn out.
I've heard of 44 Farms before and they get great reviews. We always look for single source places that sell their own beef or seafood.
44 Farms have been around since 1909 if I remember correctly and they sell their animals to other ranches who want high end breeding stock.
I'll take your word for it. Our Dago store still has a butcher shop with real quality meats....yum

Under the Biden plan, the only Omaha steaks some will have will be roadkill with their tails still fluttering

Many beef cattle I see around here are Hereford, although black Angus are popular, too.

We all got a $500 bonus this week. Around 500 employees got it total. Got me an extra $1000 on top of that.

Well..............my wife got it........lmao

I'll take your word for it. Our Dago store still has a butcher shop with real quality meats....yum

Under the Biden plan, the only Omaha steaks some will have will be roadkill with their tails still fluttering

We have a local butcher that only deals in BAC,Black Angus Certified, steaks which are far better than your average grocery store.
He also carries different cuts that are hard to find like the Brazilian cut called the Picanha. Highly recommend it.

Damn, you lucky dawg. All I get is a case of hamburger steaks every year for letting the neighbor do a deer drive through my land. I don't care for deer meat that much, so the ground round comes in handy.

Damn, you lucky dawg. All I get is a case of hamburger steaks every year for letting the neighbor do a deer drive through my land. I don't care for deer meat that much, so the ground round comes in handy.

Tell em ya want summer sausage and link sausage from now on...the cheap bastards!

Deer sausage is best sausage, unless someone figures out how to make Italian sausage out of the little furry bastards.

Love me some good deer sausage,link and summer sausage.
I sure miss the deer processor in Junction Texas,they make the best deer sausage I've ever had but I ain't driving 300 miles to get it.
And they're so country they dont even have a website,so forget about shipping.

We have a local butcher that only deals in BAC,Black Angus Certified, steaks which are far better than your average grocery store.
He also carries different cuts that are hard to find like the Brazilian cut called the Picanha. Highly recommend it.
You know I am like near 100% seafood when eating out

I've never digested steak well so I eat it but not like a wolf. I rarely get anything but seafood out

If not chicken something is next

Forum List

Back