Nice! Free Steaks!!

What time would you like us over? I'll bring all the booze....lol

Have you or anyone here tried the Omaha Steak racket?

Back when I was married, my then-wife and I tried Omaha. We were told they "taste just like steak house steaks".

Well, they don't. They taste like ass. I don't know what they're seasoned with, but I'd rather go to my local butcher shop and pay $30 a pound for some serious New Yorks or filets and season them myself...

I dont buy steak in a restaurant. I can do better at home 99% of the time.
The only place I'd order a steak is Ruth's Chris.

Ruth's Chris used to be the gold standard for just about any steak cut. They've been largely outclassed by both Mortin's and and Capitol Grille (which is my fave)...

Back when I was married, my then-wife and I tried Omaha. We were told they "taste just like steak house steaks".

Well, they don't. They taste like ass. I don't know what they're seasoned with, but I'd rather go to my local butcher shop and pay $30 a pound for some serious New Yorks or filets and season them myself...
They taste like A........lolololol

I called once for the 49.99 deal around Xmas. I figured at worst a few bad meals. Well when they start trying to sell me 5 items and not what I called for........................I said feeeegitit

How dumb. Place the phone order and have it at check out and run it through........Then say ohhh wait Mr Customer we are having specials on whatever in your area. Would you like to take advantage of those delicious savings...................Then try again and then say Happy Holidays. 2 NOS mean no

Ruth's Chris used to be the gold standard for just about any steak cut. They've been largely outclassed by both Mortin's and and Capitol Grille (which is my fave)...

I've been to Morton's and it was on par with Ruth's Chris.
There was a time when the average consumer couldnt get restaurant quality steaks.
Now that that's changed I wont set foot in a steakhouse.
And with the reverse sear method anyone can cook a steak to perfection.

Forum List

Back