Nick Berg video: Hoax?

Originally posted by JIHADTHIS
So because Kerry has been in combat, that automatically makes him qualified to be president? Logic like that is what is scary.

Do I think Bush is perfect? Nope, but he had the balls to go after the jihadists which is something your boy would never do.
Wrong - Bush had the balls to send our troops to die for him. We all know what happened when Bush was supposed to serve the military himself. He went AWOL and he's a coward. And that wasn't even combat duty. Kerry is more familiar with what war is all about, and in my opinion that does make him more qualified to make military decisions.

Originally posted by Patriot54
Wrong - Bush had the balls to send our troops to die for him. We all know what happened when Bush was supposed to serve the military himself. He went AWOL and he's a coward. And that wasn't even combat duty.

54 can you source exactly any news of President Bush being charged with AWOL?

Originally posted by MtnBiker
54 can you source exactly any news of President Bush being charged with AWOL?
DESERTER: THE STORY OF GEORGE W. BUSH AFTER HE QUIT THE TEXAS AIR NATIONAL GUARD

*edited by SE* Must inlcude a link!

Wrong - Bush had the balls to send our troops to die for him. We all know what happened when Bush was supposed to serve the military himself. He went AWOL and he's a coward. And that wasn't even combat duty. Kerry is more familiar with what war is all about, and in my opinion that does make him more qualified to make military decisions.

And where in the hell did you get the idea that Bush sent the troop in to die for HIM ? You're full of more twists than Chubby Checker.---Get off this " i just wanna have a fair discussion crap". You are not interested in anything but trying to discredit conservatives.

Originally posted by Kathianne
You don't seem to understand the difference between allegations and charges. :rolleyes:
Those are sure a lot of allegations to just just close your eyes to and explain away.

Those are sure a lot of allegations to just just close your eyes to and explain away.

There sure are a lot of dem spinmeisters too!

Careful, your Anybody But Bush slip is beginning to show. Bush AWOL, proof? None. Your "Kerry is more familiar with what war is all about" crap ain't going to fly. Kerry would be more then happy to let the US be subserviant to the UN champion of freedom that they are. (Can you say Somalia, Rawaanda, Sudan?) Go back to DU with your "fair debate/enlightment" so you can hear echoes of yourself amongst the Dhimmicrats.

It still does not change the fact that you claim Bush was AWOL, yet he has never been charged with AWOL. Seems you are quite wrong 54.

Originally posted by MtnBiker
It still does not change the fact that you claim Bush was AWOL, yet he has never been charged with AWOL. Seems you are quite wrong 54.
I don't care what you call it - he wasn't there. Papers from all over the world reported on it, but the links are outdated now. Did you read any newspapers in 2000? It was common knowledge

No charges of AWOL against GWB, he served in the National Guard and was honorabily discharged. None of your rants will change that. And you are still quite wrong when you make that claim. Face it if he had been charged with AWOL that would have been reported. False charges just aren't going to cut it. Give it up, Kerry has as well as his campaign. It's a non issue.

I don't care what you call it - he wasn't there. Papers from all over the world reported on it, but the links are outdated now. Did you read any newspapers in 2000? It was common knowledge

and they disappeared! :eek2: It's a conspiracy!!! To keep the truth from getting out! ~weird music~:tinfoil:

Originally posted by Sir Evil
If you want to be taking serious with a debate sight some better sources than this left wing crap!:rolleyes:
Actually, that site provides all the links, sources and copies of documents you need. Did you expect a right-wing website to gather all that info and search for the truth about this? Of course not!

54----there is no requirement for the press to tell the truth. These attempts at painting him as "chicken" were thrown around when he was running for govenor too. None were ever proven true. Allegations are just that. If you support Kerry, you will naturally believe them. Why are you so suprised that Reps don't believe them? Do you think that Reps are ignoring the "truth". I know it frustrate me when the dems ignore it.

Forum List

Back