🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nick Cannon-RACIST -MORE proof blacks hate whites/etc

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
...RACIST--big time!! .....I've always said this guy was a dumbass jackass with no talent ....he acts like he's in the Ghetto with Elvis........what's he wear that crap on his head for??!! looks stupid
  • Cannon said white people of the past did not have compassion due to their lack of melanin and had to 'steal, rape, kill in order to survive'
  • 'They're acting as animals so they're the ones that are actually closer to animals. They're the ones that are actually the true savages,' he said

BLATANTLY racist and hateful.....ETC
..like I said, it's not just a few. blacks..they are taught and indoctrinated to hate whites/etc
..they are MORE racist/etc than whites
...this should be headline news--but no, they talk about Ivanka

Last edited:
Nick Cannon is just trying to compensate for the fact that he's the whitest black dude in entertainment.

...RACIST--big time!! .....I've always said this guy was a dumbass jackass with no talent ....he acts like he's in the Ghetto with Elvis........what's he wear that crap on his head for??!! looks stupid
  • Cannon said white people of the past did not have compassion due to their lack of melanin and had to 'steal, rape, kill in order to survive'
  • 'They're acting as animals so they're the ones that are actually closer to animals. They're the ones that are actually the true savages,' he said

..like I said, it's not just a few. blacks..they are taught and indoctrinated to hate whites/etc

That is a brutal fact: There will never (sadly) be ethnic harmony in this nation.

That was the opinion of one Abraham Lincoln (before he became president). He opined that the cultural differences between people of European ancestry and people of African ancestry are simply too wide to ever successfully bridge.

What is also sad is the idea among some Americans of African ancestry that this will be a paradise once most Americans of European ancestry are gone. Wrong! There will also be unpleasantness between Americans of African ancestry and the new majority ethnicity.

That is a brutal fact: There will never (sadly) be ethnic harmony in this nation.

That was the opinion of one Abraham Lincoln (before he became president). He opined that the cultural differences between people of European ancestry and people of African ancestry are simply too wide to ever successfully bridge.

What is also sad is the idea among some Americans of African ancestry that this will be a paradise once most Americans of European ancestry are gone. Wrong! There will also be unpleasantness between Americans of African ancestry and the new majority ethnicity.
Bullshit.
We could have been way beyond this decades ago if not for the democrat party and its segregationist minions seizing political opportunity. They need to keep segregation alive in order to maintain any ostensible relevance.
They all learned from the Negro Leagues that integration and assimilation are bad for business.

and here! yes --time to join the KKK---a lot blacks BACK him up !
'''''Nick Cannon apologizes for being anti-Semitic but NOT for calling white people 'evil, rapists and savages' - as black stars back him and Charlamagne Tha God says ViacomCBS firing proves 'Jews have the power''''''

And FOX is going to keep Cannon as host of The Masked Singer ! UNFUCKINBELIEVABLE!!!!
No way a white person would have kept their job after comments like this!

Fox to keep Nick Cannon as Masked Singer host: 'He is remorseful'

And FOX is going to keep Cannon as host of The Masked Singer ! UNFUCKINBELIEVABLE!!!!
No way a white person would have kept their job after comments like this!

Fox to keep Nick Cannon as Masked Singer host: 'He is remorseful'

.....he still a racist---so what if he apologized!!! ..I just emailed the dumbfks at Fox

....AND his buddy Ice Cube is a racist also----like I said --a LOT are racist---don't be fooled...Obama also
Ice is calling Kareem names for being sensible!!!!!!

If somebody had been oppressing you for the last 200 years or so wouldn't you be a bit miffed?

Who is this Nick Cannon?

And does he really matter?
a no-talent jackass....well, it's the double standard again--Rosanne said something and got fire....this jackass says all kinds of racist hate crap---and gets away with it
.....it's getting to the point, that joining the KKK is ok/not bad/etc

If somebody had been oppressing you for the last 200 years or so wouldn't you be a bit miffed?
no one was oppressing HIM!!!!!!!! that's dumbshit ..he's making MILLIONS

My first question would be, How have you lived so long?

Forum List

Back