Nidal Hasan, another Obama kid gone bad?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Could Obama have been Nidal Hasan growing up reciting the call to prayers with a first rate Arabic accent, standing with the Muslims when the wind blows

Possible no?

Last edited:
Now we gonna have to feed, clothe an' warehouse him till he's executed...
:mad:
Fort Hood trial cost government about $5 million
October 5, 2013 -- The U.S. government spent nearly $5 million to court-martial and convict an Army psychiatrist in the 2009 Fort Hood shooting rampage, according to records reviewed by a North Texas television station.
The biggest pre-trial expense in Maj. Nidal Hasan's trial was more than $1 million for transportation for witnesses, jurors and attorneys, according to Army records obtained by KXAS-TV ( Records Show How U.S. Government Spent Nearly $5 Million on Hasan Trial | NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth ) of Fort Worth and Dallas. About $90,000 was spent to house the witnesses. Hasan was convicted in August of killing 13 people during the Nov. 5, 2009, shooting. More than 30 people were wounded.

The records also show that in the months before his trial, Army helicopters ferried Hasan 40 miles from the Bell County Jail to Fort Hood at a cost of more than $194,000 so he could work on his defense in his private office. More than $200,000 was spent on trailers, apparently including the one that housed the private office.

In the past, Army officials have said the helicopter rides were needed to protect Hasan and his team from threats. Hasan was not allowed to plead guilty to the charges under a military law regarding cases that could bring the death penalty. So, he served as his own defense attorney, called no witnesses and asked few questions. The records show that another $1 million was spent in expert witness fees.

Hasan remained on the Army payroll until 10 days after his conviction, collecting nearly $300,000. Most was donated to charity, Hasan's civil attorney, John Galligan, has told The Associated Press. The expenditures have outraged many of Hasan's victims and their relatives. Some victims have struggled to find jobs or pay medical bills since Hasan opened fire inside a crowded building on the Central Texas military base.

Fort Hood trial cost government about $5 million - U.S. - Stripes

Could Obama have been Nidal Hasan growing up reciting the call to prayers with a first rate Arabic accent, standing with the Muslims when the wind blows

Possible no?

I'd say no. Why? Simple.............he was born in Hawaii to an American mother (remember, that is why you GOP types think Cruz has a shot, because his mother was American), as well as the fact that he was raised in part in Indonesia around a Catholic type school.

Sorry, but there is nothing about Obama that is Islamic, and no, he doesn't speak Arabic very well (other than a couple of words, but even I as a simple dude from Montana learned how to say please, thank you, where is, and a couple of other words in every country I visited. Why else do you think I took a phrase book everywhere I went?).

Just more fear mongering from the GOP hate platform.

Now we gonna have to feed, clothe an' warehouse him till he's executed...
:mad:
Fort Hood trial cost government about $5 million
October 5, 2013 -- The U.S. government spent nearly $5 million to court-martial and convict an Army psychiatrist in the 2009 Fort Hood shooting rampage, according to records reviewed by a North Texas television station.
The biggest pre-trial expense in Maj. Nidal Hasan's trial was more than $1 million for transportation for witnesses, jurors and attorneys, according to Army records obtained by KXAS-TV ( Records Show How U.S. Government Spent Nearly $5 Million on Hasan Trial | NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth ) of Fort Worth and Dallas. About $90,000 was spent to house the witnesses. Hasan was convicted in August of killing 13 people during the Nov. 5, 2009, shooting. More than 30 people were wounded.

The records also show that in the months before his trial, Army helicopters ferried Hasan 40 miles from the Bell County Jail to Fort Hood at a cost of more than $194,000 so he could work on his defense in his private office. More than $200,000 was spent on trailers, apparently including the one that housed the private office.

In the past, Army officials have said the helicopter rides were needed to protect Hasan and his team from threats. Hasan was not allowed to plead guilty to the charges under a military law regarding cases that could bring the death penalty. So, he served as his own defense attorney, called no witnesses and asked few questions. The records show that another $1 million was spent in expert witness fees.

Hasan remained on the Army payroll until 10 days after his conviction, collecting nearly $300,000. Most was donated to charity, Hasan's civil attorney, John Galligan, has told The Associated Press. The expenditures have outraged many of Hasan's victims and their relatives. Some victims have struggled to find jobs or pay medical bills since Hasan opened fire inside a crowded building on the Central Texas military base.

Fort Hood trial cost government about $5 million - U.S. - Stripes

You think he's ever going to be executed? The military hasn't executed anyone since 1961, they aren't going to start now.

Possible no?

If you wingnuts spent half the time trying to appeal to working folks, women and minorities that you spend finding new excuses to hate Obama, you might actually win some elections.

As for Hasan, the tragedy was that when you are fighting a war that no one has any desire to sign up for because it's dragged on too long, you end up keeping people like Aaron Alexis, Nidal Hasan and Bradley... er..Chelsea Manning who should have washed out and didn't.

Possible no?

I'd say no. Why? Simple.............he was born in Hawaii to an American mother (remember, that is why you GOP types think Cruz has a shot, because his mother was American), as well as the fact that he was raised in part in Indonesia around a Catholic type school.

Sorry, but there is nothing about Obama that is Islamic, and no, he doesn't speak Arabic very well (other than a couple of words, but even I as a simple dude from Montana learned how to say please, thank you, where is, and a couple of other words in every country I visited. Why else do you think I took a phrase book everywhere I went?).

your hero IS a muslime,he said so himself, he never saw Hawaii till he was over a year old, he was born in Kenya :up:

oooooh, BTW, you have no idea how "simple" you really are.., but we do !! :lmao: ... :up: ... :lmao: ... :up:

Shame on republicans, thinking they could treat minorities as Americans and get away with it.

Possible no?

If you wingnuts spent half the time trying to appeal to working folks, women and minorities that you spend finding new excuses to hate Obama, you might actually win some elections.

As for Hasan, the tragedy was that when you are fighting a war that no one has any desire to sign up for because it's dragged on too long, you end up keeping people like Aaron Alexis, Nidal Hasan and Bradley... er..Chelsea Manning who should have washed out and didn't.

Does OFA pay you by the post or do you get a quarterly stipend for sharing these pithy "insights" with us?

Possible no?

Does OFA pay you by the post or do you get a quarterly stipend for sharing these pithy "insights" with us?

Yes, it's all a vast conspiracy theory. George Soros and I were sitting around having tea, reading each other quotes from Das Kapital, and he said, 'You know, that CrusaderFrank really needs to be tweaked a bit, can you get on that, Joe!"

Possible no?

Fuck you. Hassan was promoted even after he gave his infamous "pour burning oil down the throats of infidels" speech.

Possible no?

I agree with the first part. BOTH sides need to appeal to working folks. You liberals juast shoot them in the foot EVERY FUCKIN DAY
Now the LEFT is blaming terrorist attacks, leaked info on the right?
Eat your words you dishonest fuck

For those that don't know the real Nidal Hassan this little incident will show you how red flags with this future mass murderer were ignored.

Fort Hood gunman had told US military colleagues that infidels should have their throats cut
Major Nidal Malik Hasan, the gunman who killed 13 at America's Fort Hood military base, once gave a lecture to other doctors in which he said non-believers should be beheaded and have boiling oil poured down their throats.

He also told colleagues at America's top military hospital that non-Muslims were infidels condemned to hell who should be set on fire. The outburst came during an hour-long talk Hasan, an Army psychiatrist, gave on the Koran in front of dozens of other doctors at Walter Reed Army Medical Centre in Washington DC, where he worked for six years before arriving at Fort Hood in July.

This man was a military shrink. Lord only knows how he emotionally damaged any American soldier in his care.

Think about it.

Selena Coppa, an activist for Iraq Veterans Against the War, said: "This man was a psychiatrist and was working with other psychiatrists every day and they failed to notice how deeply disturbed someone right in their midst was."

Fort Hood gunman had told US military colleagues that infidels should have their throats cut - Telegraph

"This man was a psychiatrist and was working with other psychiatrists every day and they failed to notice how deeply disturbed someone right in their midst was."

No, they knew, but nobody was willing to bring their career to a screeching halt by saying anything uncomplimentary against someone who is a protected class. It's the same reason Holly Graf made it to Captain.

"This man was a psychiatrist and was working with other psychiatrists every day and they failed to notice how deeply disturbed someone right in their midst was."

No, they knew, but nobody was willing to bring their career to a screeching halt by saying anything uncomplimentary against someone who is a protected class. It's the same reason Holly Graf made it to Captain.

Yuppers. They knew. And they were afraid that they would be regarded as discriminatory. And the sad truth of it is they would have seemed like "bad people" and Hassan as the "victim of discrimination".

Possible no?

Funny, from what I've read he was enrolled in school in Indonesia as a muslim and an Indonesian citizen. Where do you think he was introduced to the muslim faith?

Possible no?

Fuck you. Hassan was promoted even after he gave his infamous "pour burning oil down the throats of infidels" speech.

Yes, he was. Isn't that kind of my point?

The thing was, the guy wanted to get the hell out and it was obvious to a lot of people he wasn't good at his job. He wasn't just a religious crazy (not that the military doesn't have plenty of those who are Christians) but he was a shitty shrink.

But gosh darn, it wasn't like the Good Psychologists were going to settle for the $6528/month he was making. So they were holding on to that guy.

Oh, there was, I suspect, a little bit of "Officer's Country" going on there as well.

For those that don't know the real Nidal Hassan this little incident will show you how red flags with this future mass murderer were ignored.

Fort Hood gunman had told US military colleagues that infidels should have their throats cut
Major Nidal Malik Hasan, the gunman who killed 13 at America's Fort Hood military base, once gave a lecture to other doctors in which he said non-believers should be beheaded and have boiling oil poured down their throats.

He also told colleagues at America's top military hospital that non-Muslims were infidels condemned to hell who should be set on fire. The outburst came during an hour-long talk Hasan, an Army psychiatrist, gave on the Koran in front of dozens of other doctors at Walter Reed Army Medical Centre in Washington DC, where he worked for six years before arriving at Fort Hood in July.

This man was a military shrink. Lord only knows how he emotionally damaged any American soldier in his care.

Think about it.

Selena Coppa, an activist for Iraq Veterans Against the War, said: "This man was a psychiatrist and was working with other psychiatrists every day and they failed to notice how deeply disturbed someone right in their midst was."

Fort Hood gunman had told US military colleagues that infidels should have their throats cut - Telegraph

Oh, they noticed but the PC police must have silenced the opposition; his background was very similar to Obama

Possible no?

your hero IS a muslime,he said so himself, he never saw Hawaii till he was over a year old, he was born in Kenya :up:

oooooh, BTW, you have no idea how "simple" you really are.., but we do !! :lmao: ... :up: ... :lmao: ... :up:

Interestingly enough, he was born in Hawaii to an American mother, and lived in Indonesia for a bit while he was growing up. Obama never went to Kenya until he was around 18, and fwiw.................Kenya is a full continent away from Indonesia.

Oh........................and he never attended a madrassa (which is an Islamic school), he went to a Catholic school.

But...............keep posting the FAUX Nooze talking points. Good to know you're a "birther".

Possible no?

Funny, from what I've read he was enrolled in school in Indonesia as a muslim and an Indonesian citizen. Where do you think he was introduced to the muslim faith?

At least you've got the country right. Obama was born in Hawaii and moved to Indonesia with his mother while he was young.

However.....................he did NOT attend a madrassa (Islamic school), because he was going to Catholic school at the time.

But thanks for playing..................we've figured out you're just another uninformed FAUX Nooze viewer.

Forum List

Back