Nigel Farage attacks Wales' National Museum for displaying Black Lives Matter placards

Yes this has upset Putins puppet in the UK. He seems to not be able to grasp what museums are about.Why are all these Moscow funded wankers so fucking stupid ?
I have never been to a museum that was about BLM. Museums are supposed to be for meaningful things.

Sure Ahmed;

There is a variance between what you claim and what you can prove. Why display your stupidity when you had the option to just keep quiet ?

There is a variance between what you claim and what you can prove. Why display your stupidity when you had the option to just keep quiet ?

You opened a thread about your OUTRAGE that someone dared criticize a BLM perversion of history. Why are you Nazi wankers so fucking stupid? Was it the 70 years you spent cheerleading the USSR?

Yes this has upset Putins puppet in the UK. He seems to not be able to grasp what museums are about.Why are all these Moscow funded wankers so fucking stupid ?

The black population of Wales makes up 0.6% of the total. Wales HATES blacks. That's why you live there, right, Tommy?

Your narrow terms of reference once again show that you have never been in any place where you might learn something.
Served my country 25 years in the Navy there toadstool. I have been all over the globe you fatazz commie moron. I certainly know something about you now don't I?

Forum List

Back