Nigeria/Opec Cut Oil Production

But what's preventing more of that Canadian oil from getting to the Gulf coast refineries?

Take a guess.

Lack of desire? Why hasn't Canada built refineries for their oil?

True. Your man Joe just shut down domestic production in order to help Russia and Iran.
The US is producing 16% MORE oil now than when Joe took office

Those damn inconvenient facts huh?

Which begs the question, why has oil risen so high? Did it go to near $150 a barrel under Bush because of the XL pipeline not being built? Did something amazing happen between oil spikes?

Or is it all as OPEC noted before "irrational exuberance"?

Which begs the question, why has oil risen so high? Did it go to near $150 a barrel under Bush because of the XL pipeline not being built? Did something amazing happen between oil spikes?

Or is it all as OPEC noted before "irrational exuberance"?
Oil companies lost a lot of money during the pandemic.

They want that money BACK

Read the OP stupid. Nigeria was producing MORE than they were supposed to

Ok, let's talk about "Stupid." Your article is dated July 15, 2021. I provided you with an article that's dated today, March 3, 2022. The article I provided states that OPEC has boosted Nigeria's crude oil production quota for April 2022, "if it can." The article also states that it's very much unlikely for Nigeria to meet its production quota for April.

Now is that so fucking hard for you to understand? Do you want me to translate that to fourth grade English or something?

Try a little harder to present accurate and timely information, and you won't be regarded as such an idiot, ok?

16% more isn't a piss in a 55 gallon drum. We're in the process of trying to recover from the economic shutdown during the pandemic, and Biden is leading us in the opposite direction. While our adversary's oil production is going balls to the wall, we're still fiddle-fucking around and entertaining idiotic ideas like "zero emissions" and a "carbon-free" energy sector.

If Trump had been elected, we would be producing far more oil and gas than we were in 2020, in order to ruin Putin's oil-based economy. There would have been no Russian invasion of Ukraine, and gasoline would be down around $1.50 per gallon.

Thanks a fucking lot, you assholes.

It's an indication that our production certainly hasn't DECLINED...dumfuk

Stop claiming it has

If it hasn't declined, it's only because of fracking and drilling done on private lands. Joe Biden has nothing to do with that, ya dumb bastard.

If it hasn't declined, it's only because of fracking and drilling done on private lands. Joe Biden has nothing to do with that, ya dumb bastard.
So stop claiming that Biden has reduced our oil output, dipshit

So stop claiming that Biden has reduced our oil output, dipshit

Our oil production has continued in spite of Biden's idiotic energy policies. You have only American ingenuity and American capitalism to thank for that. if it were up o those idiots in the Biden administration, there would be no oil and gas, ya ignorant fuckstick.

Last edited:
Our oil production ha continued in spite of Biden's idiotic energy policies. You have only American ingenuity and American capitalism to thank for that. if it were up o those idiots in the Biden administration, there would be no oil and gas, ya ignorant fuckstick.

While maybe so there are no shortages but prices continue to rise. We are so ate up with our politics we refuse to put the blame where it belongs.

Nothing is stopping Canada from producing oil.
We have the infrastructure to refine the final product. There are border laws and there are environmentalists who have been empowered enough in successfully limiting refineries.

THIS is why gas prices are going up
Of course it is.... why wouldn't they use their own volume control to rake in my per unit? I would.... I would also use my volume control to drive the unit price down.....so why are we not doing that?

JO

While maybe so there are no shortages but prices continue to rise. We are so ate up with our politics we refuse to put the blame where it belongs.
When oil flow is stopped or reduced the price goes up. Even the threat of it affects the price. Those pipelines need the oil flowing. And that keeps the price down.

Of course it is.... why wouldn't they use their own volume control to rake in my per unit? I would.... I would also use my volume control to drive the unit price down.....so why are we not doing that?

JO
Talk to the oil companies. The government does not control production in THIS country...unlike your Mother Russia

Forum List

Back