Nike Pulls Betsy Ross Flag Sneaker After Colin Kaepernick Complains

Nike knows where it gets most of its money. Smart move on their part.
From racists like Kapernick?
What makes you think Kap is racist? His mother is white. Both of them.
I told you. You will incarcerate and kill the Christians. After enough people have been weaned down from any faith from the Christian perspective, it will be showtime.
I have no problem with Christians...at least the non racist type. All the others can die in brimstone and hell fire for all I care.

Obama's mother was a white woman and he's a racist.

Racism is inherited from the black side of people families.
Black people cant be racist. Whites are the ones that made up racism you dumb honky.

Black people cant be racist. Whites are the ones that made up racism you dumb honky.

Nike sells shoes at 200 plus Federal Reserve Notes plus off of the backs of third world slaves that get caned if they don't meet their quota and according to you, Nike's biggest customers are blacks that have that kind of money to pay for such pricey sneakers but yet they are economically at a disadvantage? That's some confusing shit to digest, my friend.

Nike's Boot Camps

I told you. You will incarcerate and kill the Christians. After enough people have been weaned down from any faith from the Christian perspective, it will be showtime.
I have no problem with Christians...at least the non racist type. All the others can die in brimstone and hell fire for all I care.
All Christians are the non racist type, at least the white one that is.

Nike sells shoes at 200 plus Federal Reserve Notes plus off of the backs of third world slaves that get caned if they don't meet their quota and according to you, Nike's biggest customers are blacks that have that kind of money to pay for such pricey sneakers but yet they are economically at a disadvantage? That's some confusing shit to digest, my friend.

Nike's Boot Camps
I didnt say Blacks were Nikes biggest customers. Blacks along with the people that idolize Blacks are their biggest customers. I dont think you understand what being economically disadvantaged means. It simply means you dont make as much as someone else. It has no bearing on what you choose to spend the money you do have on. For example. A wealthy person may buy some expensive sun glasses and its not a big deal. A person in poverty looking to emulate that lifestyle of wealth may save to buy those same sun glasses for months and it still be a significant purchase.

Last edited:

Why do you assume that I am white?

Is it because I expose the racism of black people?

Nike's Boot Camps
I didnt say Blacks were Nikes biggest customers. Blacks along with the people that idolize Blacks are their biggest customers. I dont think you understand what being economically disadvantaged means. It simply means you dont make as much someone else. It has no bearing on what you choose to spend the money you do have on. For example. A wealthy person may buy some expensive sun glasses and its not a big deal. A person in poverty looking to emulate that lifestyle of wealth may save to buy those same sun glasses for months and it still be a significant purchase.

Then I could say unequivocally that they don't have their priorities in order if they are spending 200 plus FRNs on shoes made from slave labor that is 4% of the cost of what is charged while decrying oppression and unfair wage disparities, no?

Nike's Boot Camps
I didnt say Blacks were Nikes biggest customers. Blacks along with the people that idolize Blacks are their biggest customers. I dont think you understand what being economically disadvantaged means. It simply means you dont make as much someone else. It has no bearing on what you choose to spend the money you do have on. For example. A wealthy person may buy some expensive sun glasses and its not a big deal. A person in poverty looking to emulate that lifestyle of wealth may save to buy those same sun glasses for months and it still be a significant purchase.

Then I could say unequivocally that they don't have their priorities in order if they are spending 200 plus FRNs on shoes made from slave labor that is 4% of the cost of what is charged while decrying oppression and unfair wage disparities, no?
Pretty sure they have their priorities in order. Thats their priority so they should know if its in order or not. Personally I wouldnt buy shoes that cost that much but thats just my priority.

No its none of those reasons. Its because you smell like wet dog.

Nike's Boot Camps
I didnt say Blacks were Nikes biggest customers. Blacks along with the people that idolize Blacks are their biggest customers. I dont think you understand what being economically disadvantaged means. It simply means you dont make as much as someone else. It has no bearing on what you choose to spend the money you do have on. For example. A wealthy person may buy some expensive sun glasses and its not a big deal. A person in poverty looking to emulate that lifestyle of wealth may save to buy those same sun glasses for months and it still be a significant purchase.
It is a well known fact that black people obtain their Nikes by shooting and stealing Nikes from white kids and then throwing their own cheap K-Mart shoes over power lines.

iu

Nike's Boot Camps
It is a well known fact that black people obtain their Nikes by shooting and stealing Nikes from white kids and then throwing their own cheap K-Mart shoes over power lines.

iu
I'm sorry you were beat up alot as a child and had your shoes taken.

Nike's Boot Camps

Pretty sure they have their priorities in order. Thats their priority so they should know if its in order or not. Personally I wouldnt buy shoes that cost that much but thats just my priority.

I make better than a decent living but even if I was a millionaire with money to burn? I would find a way to do good with it instead of indulging myself with high priced sneakers made from the slave labor of an Asian that was on the verge of starving.

I am pretty sure that the grandmother (that was black) and the two granddaughters she was raising appreciated me buying their Christmas in lieu of handing her a voucher for one pair of 200 dollar Nike shoes. Colin has painted himself into a corner with his virtue signaling of the day of slavery/involuntary servitude while raking in millions off of the backs of slaves that helps make that huge pay day possible.

Nike's Boot Camps

iu

C'mon, dude....that's just wrong and it helps nothing.

Nike's Boot Camps

I make better than a decent living but even if I was a millionaire with money to burn? I would find a way to do good with it instead of indulging myself with high priced sneakers made from the slave labor of an Asian that was on the verge of starving.

I am pretty sure that the grandmother (that was black) and the two granddaughters she was raising appreciated me buying their Christmas in lieu of handing her a voucher for one pair of 200 dollar Nike shoes. Colin has painted himself into a corner with his virtue signaling of the day of slavery/involuntary servitude while raking in millions off of the backs of slaves that helps make that huge pay day possible.
I've spent time in Korea and trust me the locals dont have a problem with it. They make more money than most other Koreans. They are used to long days. The kids go to school until about 6pm. The parents work as much as possible. If they werent making shoes they would be starving to death. Its a shit hole over there in Korea once you get away from Seoul.

Nike's Boot Camps
It simply means you dont make as much as someone else. It has no bearing on what you choose to spend the money you do have on.
ROFLMFAO
A person in poverty looking to emulate that lifestyle of wealth may save to buy those same sun glasses for months and it still be a significant purchase.
Buy what I want, beg for what I need
Systematic racism is why blacks live in poverty...
but hey, they have nice cars and cool shoes

Nike's Boot Camps
It simply means you dont make as much as someone else. It has no bearing on what you choose to spend the money you do have on.
ROFLMFAO
A person in poverty looking to emulate that lifestyle of wealth may save to buy those same sun glasses for months and it still be a significant purchase.
Buy what I want, beg for what I need
Systematic racism is why blacks live in poverty...
but hey, they have nice cars and cool shoes
Systemic racism for sure but also poor choices that stem from living in that poor environment. I can see that you are severely under educated if you are surprised at this behavior. Think about it. Why do commercials exist? They exist to get you to buy shit you dont need and you fall for the same thing.

Which it more amazing he turned out to be a racist.
Its more of a certainty that you are just ignorant. Nothing about Kap is racist just because he doesnt fawn over your shit rag of a flag.

^^ America hating communist ^^

sucks to be you

No its none of those reasons. Its because you smell like wet dog.
Why would blacks think that white people smell like a wet dog?
Do black people think that there is a dog breed named Irish Spring?

new+irish+spring.jpg

Forum List

Back