Nike Pulls Betsy Ross Flag Sneaker After Colin Kaepernick Complains

Nike knows where it gets most of its money. Smart move on their part.
From racists like Kapernick?
What makes you think Kap is racist? His mother is white. Both of them.

Which it more amazing he turned out to be a racist.
Its more of a certainty that you are just ignorant. Nothing about Kap is racist just because he doesnt fawn over your shit rag of a flag.

^^ America hating communist ^^

sucks to be you
It fucking amazingly breathtaking to be me. I'm a Black man. The most powerful force on the planet....next to Black women.

Obama's mother was a white woman and he's a racist.

Racism is inherited from the black side of people families.
Black people cant be racist. Whites are the ones that made up racism you dumb honky.
Why do you assume that I am white?

Is it because I expose the racism of black people?
No its none of those reasons. Its because you smell like wet dog.
Why would blacks think that white people smell like a wet dog?
Do black people think that there is a dog breed named Irish Spring?

new+irish+spring.jpg
I think you mean why would I know for a fact. White people even admit they smell like dog. They even made a commercial about it. :laugh:

I was in the military surrounded by whites for 4 long years. You cant fool me. I know for a fact you smell like a wet dog.

Black people cant be racist. Whites are the ones that made up racism you dumb honky.

Nike sells shoes at 200 plus Federal Reserve Notes plus off of the backs of third world slaves that get caned if they don't meet their quota and according to you, Nike's biggest customers are blacks that have that kind of money to pay for such pricey sneakers but yet they are economically at a disadvantage? That's some confusing shit to digest, my friend.

Nike's Boot Camps
I didnt say Blacks were Nikes biggest customers. Blacks along with the people that idolize Blacks are their biggest customers. I dont think you understand what being economically disadvantaged means. It simply means you dont make as much as someone else. It has no bearing on what you choose to spend the money you do have on. For example. A wealthy person may buy some expensive sun glasses and its not a big deal. A person in poverty looking to emulate that lifestyle of wealth may save to buy those same sun glasses for months and it still be a significant purchase.
It is a well known fact that black people obtain their Nikes by shooting and stealing Nikes from white kids and then throwing their own cheap K-Mart shoes over power lines.

iu
I'm sorry you were beat up alot as a child and had your shoes taken.
I was fortunate enough to grow up in northern Wisconsin were there were no black people and nobody had to deal with crime.

Nike sells shoes at 200 plus Federal Reserve Notes plus off of the backs of third world slaves that get caned if they don't meet their quota and according to you, Nike's biggest customers are blacks that have that kind of money to pay for such pricey sneakers but yet they are economically at a disadvantage? That's some confusing shit to digest, my friend.

Nike's Boot Camps
I didnt say Blacks were Nikes biggest customers. Blacks along with the people that idolize Blacks are their biggest customers. I dont think you understand what being economically disadvantaged means. It simply means you dont make as much as someone else. It has no bearing on what you choose to spend the money you do have on. For example. A wealthy person may buy some expensive sun glasses and its not a big deal. A person in poverty looking to emulate that lifestyle of wealth may save to buy those same sun glasses for months and it still be a significant purchase.
It is a well known fact that black people obtain their Nikes by shooting and stealing Nikes from white kids and then throwing their own cheap K-Mart shoes over power lines.

iu
I'm sorry you were beat up alot as a child and had your shoes taken.
I was fortunate enough to grow up in northern Wisconsin were there were no black people and nobody had to deal with crime.
I've heard about those places where you mom doubles as your sister and wrestling pigs is a sign of manhood.

People from Wisconsin are STUPID.

So, how long did you live in Wisconsin? It must have taken quite a while to obtain your level of stupid.

Systemic racism for sure but also poor choices that stem from living in that poor environment. I can see that you are severely under educated if you are surprised at this behavior. Think about it. Why do commercials exist? They exist to get you to buy shit you dont need and you fall for the same thing.

Yet, white people dont need to have the bar lowered to get in to college.

So, how long did you live in Wisconsin? It must have taken quite a while to obtain your level of stupid.
You must be mistaking me for a city boy.
I live in northern Wisconsin where we have bear, deer, fish, chipmunks and other things that liberal men would piss themselves if they every came across one.

Systemic racism for sure but also poor choices that stem from living in that poor environment. I can see that you are severely under educated if you are surprised at this behavior. Think about it. Why do commercials exist? They exist to get you to buy shit you dont need and you fall for the same thing.

Yet, white people dont need to have the bar lowered to get in to college.
Of course they do. They could never complete school in Egypt. All of them quit before they could obtain mastery. They couldnt handle it.

I live in northern Wisconsin where we have bear, deer, fish, chipmunks and other things that liberal men would piss themselves if they every came across one.
I knew it. Youre from pig wrestling and hay stem chewing heaven.

There are no pigs in northern Wisconsin.
All black girls live in Milwaukee.

If that means that we dont have crack houses and $5.00 hookers than I am all for it!

People who think that people from Wisconsin are stupid are stupid.

I was fortunate enough to have been born and raised in a place where black people fear to go. Black people shit themselves when they see a rubber snake.

In northern Wisconsin we have real snakes. When a black man sees a snake he screams like a 5 year old girl.

How the Hell did black men survive Africa when they shit themselves when they see a real snake?

Personally I wouldnt buy shoes that cost that much but thats just my priority.

You mean prerogative not priority! :p Welcome to the English language though! Please take some classes...cancel that...read books written by White people and get a good dictionary!

Once again I try to help you Asc, since although you seem illiterate, ignorant, retarded and racist based on your posts, I feel you do indeed desire truth in spite of your brainwashing.

Mark My Words...A Guide to Modern Usage and Expression by John B. Opdycke. Buy it now meh neegah!

Last edited:

Nike's Boot Camps
It simply means you dont make as much as someone else. It has no bearing on what you choose to spend the money you do have on.
ROFLMFAO
A person in poverty looking to emulate that lifestyle of wealth may save to buy those same sun glasses for months and it still be a significant purchase.
Buy what I want, beg for what I need
Systematic racism is why blacks live in poverty...
but hey, they have nice cars and cool shoes
Systemic racism for sure but also poor choices that stem from living in that poor environment.
Systematic racism

I stopped in Walgreens to load money on my Ventra card today
(Won’t mention her by name) was working
She’s been there about 2 years now, 38, African American

I asked her how she was doing, how her daughter was
and how her 2nd job (she started about 4 months ago) was going

She tells me...girl, I quit that job

I’m like, why, did something happen

It was too much, I was too tired....and they cut me off link
It was hard having to buy my own groceries

I’m like...are you serious (because frankly, I was surprised)
All I could do was shake my head and walk out

I have 2 jobs and work six days a week
4 of those 6 days I go from 1 job to the next

Do poor choices stem from living in a poor environment
or does living in a poor environment stem from poor choices

I need new walking shoes this summer. The pair I'm in now are Nike. My next pair will not be. Simple as that.

Turn Right, from Wisconsin, made a stupid, unsubstantiated post. It's my opinion that he/she is the epitome of citizens of Wisconsin.

Hey well we gotta keep that guy happy right? the Fourth of July celebrations also mark an era when slavery existed, so does the liberty bell and many many other reminders. So lets just do away with everything that marked the same time period of when slavery existed. And it will never end. Kapernick hasn't gotten over slavery yet?
I thought his issue was police brutality or something? can the guy just use his wealth to create civilized discussions or does it all have to be about him and his insecurity?. No it doesnt seem like a smart move to me, just more people who want to take us backwards instead of dealing with the here and now. He wants to pressure a shoe company about a symbol?.. as if the shoe company was actually promoting slavery? he should be fucking ashamed but he's been coddled along to think who knows what. Have discussions about the police and black kids getting shot if that is the original discussion.... the thing that is supposed to be important. What is all this BS grand standing about? Part of having discussions on race and police and in his case as some sort of representative, is to bridge the gap between sides... to find common ground and gain influence and credibility with people who don't necessarily agree with him, but though you may see this move as making points for people of color, its only more of creating a wedge issue where one never needed to exist. thats not how you make progress... it how you make people dislike each other and take the world backwards.

Forum List

Back