Nike Pulls Betsy Ross Flag Sneaker After Colin Kaepernick Complains

I need new walking shoes this summer. The pair I'm in now are Nike. My next pair will not be. Simple as that.

Sure they will. Your a conservative, which means you're a hypocrite.

Take me on Sweetheart. I eat dumb Leftists like you before breakfast. Figuratively speaking of course.

For example, let's meet over in the Immigration forum and talk about how many you are personally feeding and housing. Personally, I am ANTI illegal immigrant and still feed them. With my own hands.

Let's go.

I like Pumas better anyway. I had some Air Jordans a long time ago. I had the original Nikes too, I think they were prone to giving people athlete's foot.

Hey yeah! Where does my NC American friend weigh in on all this?

What does Michael say?

I need new walking shoes this summer. The pair I'm in now are Nike. My next pair will not be. Simple as that.

I remember when people started buying all of those foreign cars. Especially when the first gas crisis hit in the early 1970's. Most were Progs. At the time there were iits to the percentage of foreign vehicles sold here. But that increased and the second gas crisis a few years later changed the auto industry forever. Yeah.....the Progs. Talk compassion, but charge it to someone else.

I remember when people started buying all of those foreign cars. Especially when the first gas crisis hit in the early 1970's. Most were Progs. At the time there were iits to the percentage of foreign vehicles sold here. But that increased and the second gas crisis a few years later changed the auto industry forever. Yeah.....the Progs. Talk compassion, but charge it to someone else.

They are the quintessential NIMBYs and Virtue Signalers. And everyone knows it. Even they know it.

I for one am so sick of retarded, uneducated, Darkies infringing on our freedoms in The West because they are butthurt for being slaves or ugly, or generally criminally insane, because in reality that was the best they could do.

I for one am so sick of retarded, uneducated, Darkies infringing on our freedoms in The West because they are butthurt for being slaves or ugly, or generally criminally insane, because in reality that was the best they could do.

K I need to pick an appropriate gif for every post that is viciously racist or includes "The holocaust was a hoax!!!"

Let's see

get

Or maybe this one in response to "Darkies" "butthurt for being slaves or ugly" or Holocaust hoaxers:

source.gif

Colin Kaepernick’s flag protests have reportedly taken over the Nike board room.

The athletic-apparel giant began shipping out its Air Max 1 USA sneakers to go on sale this week in celebration of the July Fourth holiday, only to ask retailers to return them without explanation, the Wall Street Journal reported Monday.

The shoes had a pattern mimicking the “Betsy Ross” flag of the newly independent colonies. After having been teased on social media, they are no longer available on Nike’s apps and websites.

Citing “people familiar with the matter,” the Journal reported that the cancellation happened because Kaepernick told Nike that he and others consider the flag an offensive symbol of a slave society.

Somehow, I don't think Nike is going to scrap millions in inventory because Kaepernick said so.

My guess, they just weren't a good seller...

Nike pulls shoe with Betsy Ross American flag thanks to Colin Kaepernick
Sports apparel company Nike pulled a new shoe design ahead of its planned sales date because former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick complained about its featured Betsy Ross American flag design.

Nike I hope you keep playing with your political fire you bastards lets watch your stocks tank dumbasses.
Oh this post loser anti american bastard should be shipped to the US traitorous pos!

It's all a part of the New Democrat Party platform.
Don't support it?
Then don't vote Democrat

Colin Kaepernick’s flag protests have reportedly taken over the Nike board room.

The athletic-apparel giant began shipping out its Air Max 1 USA sneakers to go on sale this week in celebration of the July Fourth holiday, only to ask retailers to return them without explanation, the Wall Street Journal reported Monday.

The shoes had a pattern mimicking the “Betsy Ross” flag of the newly independent colonies. After having been teased on social media, they are no longer available on Nike’s apps and websites.

Citing “people familiar with the matter,” the Journal reported that the cancellation happened because Kaepernick told Nike that he and others consider the flag an offensive symbol of a slave society.

Somehow, I don't think Nike is going to scrap millions in inventory because Kaepernick said so.

My guess, they just weren't a good seller...
“Nike has chosen not to release the Air Max 1 Quick Strike Fourth of July as it featured the old version of the American flag,” a Nike spokeswoman said.

So, how long did you live in Wisconsin? It must have taken quite a while to obtain your level of stupid.
You must be mistaking me for a city boy.
I live in northern Wisconsin where we have bear, deer, fish, chipmunks and other things that liberal men would piss themselves if they every came across one.

So you DO live in Wisconsin! Typical inability to read for comprehension is on display here.

They know their target audience TODAY, are people who are more likely to side with Kaphisdick, than to yesterday's customers.
Sad, but welcome to the dying empire.
Phil Knight is a Republican, but he would rather reap the rewards from a growing base of asshole anti-American customers, than sell to a shrinking audience of patriots.

Forum List

Back