Nike Pulls Betsy Ross Flag Sneaker After Colin Kaepernick Complains

I think you mean why would I know for a fact. White people even admit they smell like dog. They even made a commercial about it. :laugh:

I was in the military surrounded by whites for 4 long years. You cant fool me. I know for a fact you smell like a wet dog.

[MEDIA][/MEDIA]

Honestly....while I don't live me kapernick or his views, who would have bought those things anyway? They aren't all that great looking. I spoke one could wear them on the 4th but after that when would a person wear them?

From racists like Kapernick?
What makes you think Kap is racist? His mother is white. Both of them.

Which it more amazing he turned out to be a racist.
Its more of a certainty that you are just ignorant. Nothing about Kap is racist just because he doesnt fawn over your shit rag of a flag.

^^ America hating communist ^^

sucks to be you
It fucking amazingly breathtaking to be me. I'm a Black man. The most powerful force on the planet....next to Black women.

tenor.gif

So, how long did you live in Wisconsin? It must have taken quite a while to obtain your level of stupid.
You must be mistaking me for a city boy.
I live in northern Wisconsin where we have bear, deer, fish, chipmunks and other things that liberal men would piss themselves if they every came across one.
I knew it. Youre from pig wrestling and hay stem chewing heaven.
If that means that we dont have crack houses and $5.00 hookers than I am all for it!
No it doesnt mean that. It means most are inbred and they blow up their homes cooking meth.

Can't have a colonial flag on tennis shoes, because some colonies happened to have had slaves you know. Betsy Ross was full-on racist when she made our flag too.

They breathed the same air as we do too, so Colin needs to poison that as well, and he's doing a decent job of it. He's a self-appointed savior of some sort, freedom and American history are whatever his spine can take I suppose. Great athlete, but a shame he doesn't throw a football right. Some time with me I might show him how, but I doubt he has the brains to listen.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/colin-kaepernick-input-reportedly-influences-nike-to-cancel-sale-of-betsy-ross-american-flag-shoes/

Last edited:
Colon actually is attacking slaves imported from Africa by suggesting they had absolutely nothing to do with American history and have no chips in the game. Colon looks like the devil incarnate actually. Check out 4 minutes in and compare it with Colon's face.

Nike's sales and stock price have gone up since their deal with Kaepernick. Looks like the free market agrees with them. Sucks to be you.

BULLDOG are you saying Colon attacking our country to make money is not a form of domestic terrorism?

BULLDOG are you saying Colon attacking our country to make money is not a form of domestic terrorism?

How exactly do you think he attacked our country, dumb ass? I don't know how exercising his right to free speech can be considered an attack, but I'm sure you can explain that to me.

It's great that this guy can advise big corporations like this. He is becoming Americas conscience.

Pity the people of Arizona who will lose out.

The day I find myself unintentionally offended over a pair of shoes is the day I seek the nearest rafter to hang myself from. Kaepernick has jumped the shark.

Morning Tommy

It's great that this guy can advise big corporations like this.
Especially in the case of nike, who obviously cares nothing about the feelings of minorities...they need to be ridiculed, taken down and put out of business for trying to sneak racism past consumers for profit

He is becoming Americas conscience.

and the "IN YOUR FACE WORLD" female soccer team is our voice

mind telling us on what? :abgg2q.jpg:

Nike's sales and stock price have gone up since their deal with Kaepernick. Looks like the free market agrees with them. Sucks to be you.
I don't think you can establish any kind of causation here as Nike sales have been on an upward trend even before Kaepernick.

I wonder if you felt the same way about Chick-fil-a?

It is another pathetic and disgusting display of companies folding to political pressure of the extreme PC minority. The sales of the shoes online show that people in general actually do not agree. I don't want some vapid sense of morality from my manufacturing company, I want quality items produced in a legal manner.

It's great that this guy can advise big corporations like this. He is becoming Americas conscience.

Tommy almost all of your posts are about America. How many times have you been to America, for how long, and to which American states and areas?

I don't think you can establish any kind of causation here as Nike sales have been on an upward trend even before Kaepernick.

I wonder if you felt the same way about Chick-fil-a?

It is another pathetic and disgusting display of companies folding to political pressure of the extreme PC minority. The sales of the shoes online show that people in general actually do not agree. I don't want some vapid sense of morality from my manufacturing company, I want quality items produced in a legal manner.

You praise Chick what ever and then whine about a vapid sense of morality. You should make up your mind.

Forum List

Back