Nikki Haley: Biden will likely die within five years

You Democrats should be ashamed of yourselves, with your sanctimonious “we are better than her” and your attempt to bully anyone who refuses to deny Biden’s obvious cognitive defects.

Democrats have adopted some nasty, evil tactics in silencing dissenters.

You Democrats should be ashamed of yourselves, with your sanctimonious “we are better than her” and your attempt to bully anyone who refuses to deny Biden’s obvious cognitive defects.

You should be ashamed of yourself for false claims of dementia, pedophilia, and all the other bunk that you spew.
We are better than you any day of the week. You represent the bottom of the barrel, the MAGATs, the basket of deplorables.
Biden is your President. Nikki Haley has ZERO qualifications to predict lifespans.

Last edited:
You should be ashamed of yourself for false claims of dementia, pedophilia, and all the other bunk that you spew.
We are better than you any day of the week. You represent the bottom of the barrel, the MAGATs, the deplorable patriots.
Biden is your President. Nikki Haley has ZERO qualifications to predict lifespans.
Yup….there’s that moral superiority again. And for what? Voting in the most destructive, decisive president of my lifetime - who ENCOURAGES your hateful attitude.

Yup….there’s that moral superiority again. And for what? Voting in the most destructive, decisive president of my lifetime - who ENCOURAGES your hateful attitude.
If I am guilty of moral superiority, so be it. You and the ORANGE CHEETOH have no morals.
ORANGE CHEETOH paid for sex and allegedly raped woman and is a conman. ZERO MORALS
You have been brainwashed by the right wing media. Seek counseling.

Not a thing with being morally superior at all. A problem is one is immorally inferior and attacks those who know better. Inventory yourself, Lisa.

If I am guilty of moral superiority, so be it. You and the ORANGE CHEETOH have no morals.
ORANGE CHEETOH paid for sex and allegedly raped woman and is a conman. ZERO MORALS
You have been brainwashed by the right wing media. Seek counseling.
You are sick.

It will soon be Shabbat and I will take a break from these hateful Democrats. Shabbat Shalom.

Joe Biden is your President and you need to own up to it. If you have evidence of pedophilia (none of this FAUX news bunk) as you claim, present the proof.
Joe Biden is far from a "card board cut out".
Joe Biden is the duly elected President of the United States of America. Nikki Haley has no qualifications to predict anything, let alone a lifespan.
You argue like an infant. How old are you..2?

He might make it to 86, but he won’t know where he is. Its obvious he’s cognitively impaired and Incapable of doing the job now. We all know others are running the government.
Leftie morons like to try and gaslight the masses into believing he is not compromised mentally. When they know damn well he is.

No one is a bigger blow hard bully than the POS named trump.

Forum List

Back