Nikki Haley for Sec. of State?

I doubt she'd take the job. She has two years left as governor, she can't run again for governor until 2022. I've been in South Carolina for four years and have not heard a bad word about her from any of the locals, in other words, she seem to be somewhat popular. I could see her taking a run at Capital Hill in 2018 and maybe even a bid for the Presidency in 2020.

I doubt she'd take the job. She has two years left as governor, she can't run again for governor until 2022. I've been in South Carolina for four years and have not heard a bad word about her from any of the locals, in other words, she seem to be somewhat popular. I could see her taking a run at Capital Hill in 2018 and maybe even a bid for the Presidency in 2020.

She can't run again for governor in SC again, period. SC has a 2 term limit and she's in her second term. Politically she is avoided now. Her endorsements carry no juice. Tell me, just how well her boy Jeb did in the primary there?

According to Joe Scarborough.
She has no foreign policy experience .. neither does Priebus.

It would be nice if every cabinet appointee wasn't an ancient artifact from the first half of the 20th century.

Haley is relatively young, which is a plus in my opinion. She seems to have mended her relationship with Trump after their spat during the primaries. I

She can't run again for governor in SC again, period. SC has a 2 term limit and she's in her second term. Politically she is avoided now. Her endorsements carry no juice. Tell me, just how well her boy Jeb did in the primary there?

Wrong.

South Carolina governors are restricted to two consecutive terms in office, after which they must wait one term before being eligible to run again.

She's not as washed up as you may think.

Wrong.

South Carolina governors are restricted to two consecutive terms in office, after which they must wait one term before being eligible to run again.

She's not as washed up as you may think.

I stand corrected.

Tricki Nikki is a rat in RHINO clothing nothing more. She can't even win an election in SC anymore.

It's RINO (Republican In Name Only) not Rhino, tard. A rhino is an animal and no, Nikki Haley is not a RINO. She is very much a mainstream conservative. You're just an extremist.

Tricki Nikki is a rat in RHINO clothing nothing more. She can't even win an election in SC anymore.

It's RINO (Republican In Name Only) not Rhino, tard. A rhino is an animal and no, Nikki Haley is not a RINO. She is very much a mainstream conservative. You're just an extremist.

Yes, I miss typed. And you are full of shit. Need I elaborate?

Yes, I miss typed. And you are full of shit. Need I elaborate?
yes, you are an extremist shit

Nikki Haley is a conservative mainstream GOP. You are not.

Forum List

Back