Nikki Haley showing how the GOP Establishment still doesn't get it

You are not talking about the root problem,cleaning up the corporate crony system, but are concerned only with photogenics and style.

That wont save our country, but then again I am not sure that anything can any more.

So you've never sold your services to the highest bidder...never changed jobs for more money? Bullshit. You're sounding more like Mao than a conservative, Bowie. So Rubio is a "whore" too. :lol:
Okay fine....but from here it sounds like it's not political figures you're pissed about and I ain't a speed bag so I'll have to put you on ignore if you keep it up...I come here to have fun not get preached to about things that won't change.....human nature is what it is.

You are not talking about the root problem,cleaning up the corporate crony system, but are concerned only with photogenics and style.

That wont save our country, but then again I am not sure that anything can any more.

So you've never sold your services to the highest bidder...never changed jobs for more money? Bullshit. You're sounding more like Mao than a conservative, Bowie. So Rubio is a "whore" too. :lol:
Okay fine....but from here it sounds like it's not political figures you're pissed about and I ain't a speed bag so I'll have to put you on ignore if you keep it up...I come here to have fun not get preached to about things that won't change.....human nature is what it is.

When I switched jobs to another employer who paid me more, I gave two weeks notice and explained to management why I was leaving.

I never lied about it and I didnt always do it for the money and I was not endorsing the new employer.

I never said or implied anything that was untrue.

Whores like we have now in our professional political class lie and sell their integrity all the time, and you are OK with that, apparently.

When I switched jobs to another employer who paid me more, I gave two weeks notice and explained to management why I was leaving.

I never lied about it and I didnt always do it for the money and I was not endorsing the new employer.

I never said or implied anything that was untrue.

Whores like we have now in our professional political class lie and sell their integrity all the time, and you are OK with that, apparently.

Sorry, giving two weeks notice didn't make you less a WHORE...you abandoned your former employer for dirty money. Didn't lie? Did your old boss know you were negotiating with the new one while he still trusted you? Like I said in the beginning, we're all whores on some level...learn to live with your own tawdry behavior ya old HOOKER! :razz:

I always loved it when leftists hilariously accused me of their own sins, and it's not any less funny when cultists of the slimeball Trump do it, as it turns out.

The funniest thing, though, is that you lackwits actually make the left look marginally sane and intelligent. How does it feel to have raced to the bottom of the brains scale for this message board?
Oh, blah,blah, blah.

You and I both know that Niki Haley is a whore who betrayed a life long friend who helped her get into office so she could hitch her whoring ass to Rubios star.

IT failed, and she failed, and I cannot wait till she is out of office and on her ass on the street once more, selling BJs for a dollar.

Chuckles, I challenge the assertion that you know anything, so the idea of trying to lump ME in with your ignorance is just laughable.

What I know is that you have your nose in Donald Trump's ass and think you're smelling Chanel No. 5.

Forum List

Back