Nikki Haley spits out word salad as campaign collapses: at Conservative Vision 2024 event in South Carolina as her campaign humiliatingly crumbles

We watched as Dem's savaged Hillary when she ran against Obama. We have no doubt scumbag Dems would roll out the mother of all misogyny attacks on Haley. Dem filth would attack her and her uterus.

Dems nominated Hillary for President and most Americans voted for her

When are Republicans going to nominate a woman or minority for President?

But Republicans will never nominate her
No they shouldn’t. First off, she’s a woman. Then add the fact that she is a veteran politician, which destroys any possible moral value she might have had. She would have no chance.

When they are qualified I guess. Weird concept, I know.

Interesting…..to Republicans, only white, male, Protestants are qualified to be President.

Meanwhile, Democrats have run Blacks, women, Catholics, Jews

Last edited:
He adds color. You add darkness.
You’re blind and dumb.

Helpful hint for you, okfume. Everytime you think you have something worth saying, realize you’re wrong. 👍

Right. So we’re gonna be subjected to more stuttering inane meaningless babble coming out of the mouth of the Potato plus more actual word salads from HeelsUp Harris.
Biden sent Trump's ass packing back to MAL, didn't he genius?

And you're still two years later soiling yourself over it.A

Think you'll ever get over the hurt?

Trump couldn't beat Biden, let alone Nimarata Nikki Randhawa Haley
None of them are serious. Haley, DeSantis or whoever. If they were they'd be taking Trump apart over J6 alone instead of sucking his ass over all these investigations. Those fucks act like they're on his legal defense team working pro bono.

They're nothing but a bunch of pathetic little whiny pissants scared to talk bad about the "big guy" even though he's a corrupt criminal scumbag.

Did he?

You’re just projecting about your own dirty panties, clap. But me? Not at all. I’m just glad that Trump can replace Potato in 2025.

Why would I need to get overly your pain?
Awwww! You poor thing, still can't accept the reality that your guy had his ass whupped.

You poor, pathetic little wimp ass.

Awwww! You poor thing, still can't accept the reality that your guy had his ass whupped.

You poor, pathetic little wimp ass.
Poor clap. Can’t quite figure out those “word” things. :itsok:

Forum List

Back